WCQF Game 2: Minnesota Wild (3) vs Winnipeg Jets (2) 7:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS2, USA, FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
The hell are you talking about? I'm pretty sure he lined up against Armia, and I don't think I've EVER seen Armia drop the gloves. Maybe he should have taken center against Lowry.
could be wrong. looked like they talked about it and Armia nodded.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Woosh... I guess Wild had to do something in the last 10 seconds of the game after only Dubnyk showed up in the first 59:50. Hope Boudreau gives Winnik a cookie.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Laine did start playing violin in front of Wild's bench so it's not surprising that Wild did not like it. Jets can blame Laine.

Reactions: Jmiller1

almostawake

Jan 19, 2006
Lausanne
How? It is not like things were going well for The Wild.

It's just an alarm clock for his team for the next game. How could it be worse? They lose 6-1? It would still be 0-3.

Jets are so pleasing to the eye.

Jets were ripe to be caught off guard at the beginning of the next game.

Up 2-0 having dominated at home.

Boudreau could easily have played the "you're not in trouble until you lose a home game" card over the next two days.

The way this game ended guarantees the Jets will come out flying next game though. Zero chance they catch the Jets off guard now.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
? ha you'd know that's not true if you watched us all season.

Seeler was doing junk all night and was looking for a fight off that draw no doubt. It's what you do when you can't keep up, I get it. Usually our teams in pretty much every sport are the ones that suck.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Not quite.

He doesn’t have home ice.

Classic Boudreau is losing with home ice advantage.

On the road against the best home team without Suter...... Boudreau doesn’t have a full deck.

Was more referring to the gooning at the end of the game losing by more than a goal. No question the Suter injury is a backbreaker, but I'm not sure if he's in game 1 or 2 have different results.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Jets won the game but Wild won the fight!
LOL you think that was successful tough hockey?

I'm more amazed the Jets didn't go full Homer Simpson windmill on the Wild. GJ on getting the best on the smallest Jets player on the ice.

So funny.

It was really cute how the Wild thought they would show the Jets just how tough they can be in the last seconds of the game, except the game was long over before all that.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
this series was done when suter was injured. i don't even have a word for this series at this point as "done" wouldn't do it justice. i would think about resting guys to be honest if i were the jets and went up 3-0 and out shoot the wild 40-15 on the road in game 3.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Domination. Nice for Roslo to get a point coming into the lineup. Minny took out Perreault, Roslovic comes in and there’s no drop off. Onto Minnesota now

Reactions: libertarian

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
pretty much conceded this series when Suter got hurt and Spurge just back from an injury. We were outmatched even with a full roster but at least there was a chance. This though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad