WCQF Game 2: Minnesota Wild (3) vs Winnipeg Jets (2) 7:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS2, USA, FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
yes, the Wild are goons. for sure, they're all about the rough stuff.

I did not state that. Just that they have some real plugs with no skill just for the tough stuff. Which is a fact. Don’t act like the Wild is all the suddenly the Pens v 2.0 with skill up and down the lines. Accepting what your team is will help you accept reality.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I like history lessons!
m0memberberries_m_White.jpg

Reactions: Klinger

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I did not state that. Just that they have some real plugs with no skill just for the tough stuff. Which is a fact. Don’t act like the Wild is all the suddenly the Pens v 2.0 with skill up and down the lines. Accepting what your team is will help you accept reality.

we do not have players just for the tough stuff. if we were going to do that, we'd still have Stewart.
please for the love of god don't be as stupid as you sound.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
I’m fine with the Wild trying to goon it up at the end, was starting to feel sorry for them and that quickly erased it.

Think it will be some extra motivation heading into Minnesota, Buff will definitely be looking to give Winnik a reminder, that beating up a guy that’s 40 lbs lighter than you, is not cool, and by not cool I mean he will hit the living snot from Daniel’s body.

I expect a closer game Sunday, and a better effort from the Wild, but not sure they can gets the split at home, let alone matching the Jets by winning both. Jets have owned them thru two.

Reactions: Snowman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->