WCQF Game 2: Los Angeles Kings (WC1) vs Vegas Golden Knights (1) | 7:00 PT |ATTSN, NBCSN, CBC, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm gonna say

VGK-Haula
LAK-Carter
giphy.gif

Talon70

May 23, 2012
Honolulu, HI
Vegas needs double overtime to beat a Doughty-less Kings team also missing two more of its top 4 defensemen?

Quick was spectacular tonight.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
What a pass from James Neal. That was gorgeous. It's nice that the game ended on something that wasn't a garbage goal. Also, the better team definitely won.

Reactions: BerlinBlueShirt

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Kings have experience in rallying down 0-2, but Vegas seems different compared to the 2013 Blues/2014 Sharks

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
A bit crazy that the Kings got even this far. Full on survival mode throughout the 2OT.

Honestly I think it was survival mode 99% of the game for LA :laugh:

Kings only hope is to bounce back at home and hope Quick can steal Game 5 at T-Mobile, but the forwards have to show up.

The optimist in me thinks back to 2013 against the Blues when they dropped two close games on the road then won 4 straight but it’s tough to compare that team to this Kings team outside of Quick maybe

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Great display of hockey. Even after two OTs, VGK are faster than most teams. I’m on the bandwagon. Can’t give McPhee enough credit, he plucked a lot of talent buried in other organizations.

LA doesn’t have the speed or pace to win this series.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Vegas is dominating more than any team in the playoffs along with the jets. Quick is making this series not a blowout.
I've been saying Vegas is seriously good the whole year and that they are getting overlooked.

Their composure is amazing. It rivals the Pens who have won back to back.

Wouldn't be surprised with VGK in finals

I do think however that the Kings have a shot because of their cup runs but no more Sutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad