GDT: [WCQF GAME 1] | Edmonton Oilers vs San Jose Sharks | PT. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I loathe Gryba man. He always holds onto the puck and lets players basically get on him and than he loses the puck.

I have to also say it's odd that when you throw out your best forward line out in the last minute, you put the 3rd pairing with them. That is something we've done for a long time though. So maybe it's worked but when it goes bad it's really bad.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Honestly this is about what I expected from them the first game. Interesting to see how they fare in the OT and how they bounce back next game.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
It's going to be even worse once Jumbo Joe gets back. Yikes.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Hard for Maroon to make a play on that. What the F*** ever.

Another game where the officials get to decide to bring another team back into a game. :shakehead

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
The mains are brutal right now. Every neutral fan in there is talking about how skewed the reffing is towards the Sharks while Shark fans, and Flames fans, just hurling ****. Good stuff.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Honestly this is about what I expected from them the first game. Interesting to see how they fare in the OT and how they bounce back next game.

Ever since San Jose scored their first goal, EDM has been very sloppy. I mean, we all know when the Oil's defense get pressured they struggle and we're seeing it. To make matters worse the Sharks are trapping and it's clearly giving them problems. Gotta use speed to break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad