• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Because he got arrested for boating while intoxicated in the summer of 2011 and we are completely outraged 8 years later.

It is not like Buff is driving his boat to the game tonight.
:laugh:

giphy.gif

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
pumped for this game tonight, i am anticipating a classic central division tilt. Blues/Jets rivalry has kind of cooled down compared to what it was circa 2014-2015, but hopefully this series provides some entertaining hockey with the Jets winning :)

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Maurice said he liked the look of Trouba on the point for PP1.

Buff is definitely better IMO, but it's possible that Paul Maurice wants to spread the talent around a bit more.

It's also possible that Maurice is an idiot.

Trouba contract is due and that would have nothing to do with it all eh? :loony:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I can’t believe Jets fans think Binnington was just lucky.

Jets fan here. I cant either. I will admit i only seen him once or twice before this and i was hoping it was luck or he felt the pressure. But he was fantastic. He kept the Blues in it on some fantastic saves until they found their game and they took over in the third. Then he had the huge one to seal the win. Its clear he is very good and is the real deal. Jets need to solve a hot goalie folks

CaptainUgly

Bronx Bombers
Apr 22, 2018
Typical 2018/2019 Jets game....dumb penalties and a third period collapse. Compared to last year when the Jets were dominant with a lead in the third period. Whats with our crowd? BellMTS Place is sure quiet these days, seems like everyone is nervous watching this team play

Reactions: Flair Hay

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Typical 2018/2019 Jets game....dumb penalties and a third period collapse. Compared to last year when the Jets were dominant with a lead in the third period. Whats with our crowd? BellMTS Place is sure quiet these days, seems like everyone is nervous watching this team play
yeah media was hyping up the crowd and noise but IMO it sounded like a average playoff game to me.

Reactions: Flair Hay

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Jets fan here. I cant either. I will admit i only seen him once or twice before this and i was hoping it was luck or he felt the pressure. But he was fantastic. He kept the Blues in it on some fantastic saves until they found their game and they took over in the third. Then he had the huge one to seal the win. Its clear he is very good and is the real deal. Jets need to solve a hot goalie folks

I wanna know what the man does to be so calm cool and collected. It’s pretty rare to see a rookie goalie like that with such a calmness about him playing in an atmosphere like that.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Yes.. well ok then, carry on.
Honestly it’s just looked silly. Old tuff guy trying to be tuff. He’s a good coach I’m sure but again there is an unwritten code with coaches (at least in Canada ) that you don’t talk smack to players if your a coach. Just because you have no way to back it up like he did when he was a player

I’m sure he’ll regret it later.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Kevin Woodley talk about him on the Point earlier today. He basically said he's for real. His angles are outstanding and his ability to adjust to passes and be on his angle before the puck is released. This is a guy that has watched every goal scored against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad