WCQF: (2) Anaheim Ducks vs (3) San Jose Sharks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Fowler is not your #1D. Full stop. Just because Randy treats him like he isn’t doesn’t mean he is. Lindholm and Manson are clearly better. And again, I say the Gibson thing because Ryan Miller has a long history of owning the Sharks.

It’s good to know that a 63 point pace is an “eh season” and Patrick Eaves is as good as Evander Kane. :laugh:
For joe it kinda is, Eaves has had 51 points in each of his last 2 seasons, which is pretty much in range of evander kane.

And there is no duck fan that wants miller in over gibson... either way its all irrelavent... just seems a lot of shark fans are loading up the excuses early. Granted you guys still making excuses for the edmonton series... so its not all that surprising.

Cogsfordogs7

May 20, 2017
The player that scares me the most is Pavelski. He is an all-star every time he plays us. Ducks go as far as Getzlaf can take them. Guys like Rakell, Henrique, and Kase have made it exciting, but if Getzlaf is focused we have a chance.
KANE should ask Kes where to get those 6" needles for pain and discomfort.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
For joe it kinda is, Eaves has had 51 points in each of his last 2 seasons, which is pretty much in range of evander kane.

And there is no duck fan that wants miller in over gibson... either way its all irrelavent... just seems a lot of shark fans are loading up the excuses early. Granted you guys still making excuses for the edmonton series... so its not all that surprising.

Yeah, I’m sure if you were missing Getzlaf and Kesler, you DEFINITELY wouldn’t make excuses. :laugh:

Alternatively, it’s possible that there is a difference between an excuse and an explanation. But this is HF, so...

Reactions: Sandisfan

983 others

Aug 26, 2009
Sharks being underrated as usual, no disrespect to the Ducks, but SJ will win this in 7.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
The player that scares me the most is Pavelski. He is an all-star every time he plays us. Ducks go as far as Getzlaf can take them. Guys like Rakell, Henrique, and Kase have made it exciting, but if Getzlaf is focused we have a chance.
KANE should ask Kes where to get those 6" needles for pain and discomfort.

yeah pavelski always plays well against the ducks. he's the one guy that scares me the most too

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
No offense to SJ and their fans but I don't see any way, barring catastrophic injury to the Anaheim roster, that the Sharks come out on top here. Ducks in 6. Ducks are too deep, are getting better goaltending recently and they have better overall D (even with Fowler out.)

Lets be honest too...Joe Thornton at the stage in his career is NOT going to decide a series

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
No offense to SJ and their fans but I don't see any way, barring catastrophic injury to the Anaheim roster, that the Sharks come out on top here. Ducks in 6. Ducks are too deep, are getting better goaltending recently and they have better overall D (even with Fowler out.)

Lets be honest too...Joe Thornton at the stage in his career is NOT going to decide a series
The Sharks have played us very well this year, they definitely have a shot. Going off of their play the past couple weeks, the Ducks have the edge, but anything can happen once the playoffs start.

liljegren beast

Mar 28, 2018
This should be a crazy series that I could definatley see going the distance. Should be very physical and I'm intrigued on how Kane performs in the playoffs

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
This series and Bruins/Leafs look like good bets to go the distance.
Coin flip for me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille