• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
anyone know when game 1 is?

It's funny because there's not even Twitter chatter from anyone associated with SJS or ANA about whether we're looking at Wed/Fri or Thurs/Sat. But Timberlake in concert in Vegas means LA/VGK is Wed/Fri for sure, so, sadly to me because I'll be watching Sat delayed, I expect ANA/SJS to be Thurs/Sat, to give NBCSN one late Pacific time zone game each night.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Sharks are slumping. Ducks are winning. Not a fan of this trend. Ducks in 5. This ain’t our year, clearly.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Sharks are slumping. Ducks are winning. Not a fan of this trend. Ducks in 5. This ain’t our year, clearly.

If the Sharks lose, it won't be because of trends. It'll be because of the underlying reason for the trend, injuries. This team is banged up. So are the Ducks, but it feels like the Sharks having Thornton out and Kane Hurt is worse than Gibson and Fowler out.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Can we all just agree that the Kings suck?

I went with Ducks in 6 for good juju, but I think this is a coin toss. It's been a long time since I've felt the appropriate level of hate for the Sharks, it's lukewarm now, this will be good to refill the tank. Just hope Hiller is sharp and Doug Murray doesn't injure anyone.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
If the Sharks lose, it won't be because of trends. It'll be because of the underlying reason for the trend, injuries. This team is banged up. So are the Ducks, but it feels like the Sharks having Thornton out and Kane Hurt is worse than Gibson and Fowler out.
tenor.gif

quacktastic93

Dec 9, 2017
o man the long awaited rematch, should be a good series both teams have been playing real good hockey down the stretch.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

This sounds like premature excuses.... no way losing thornton and kane is worse than Gibson at fowler... id be willing to give you equal but that's prob generous on my part. Doesn't even include the fact that our 1rw is out also... granted hes been out all year so its whatever.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i think if the sharks lose it'll be because of martin jones

he's looked off at times this season

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
i think if the sharks lose it'll be because of martin jones

he's looked off at times this season
I would say Jones is kinda the xfactor... I also expect san jose to run Gibson a bit if hes playing... I think every post seasons hes gotten injured so far in his career.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Can we all just agree that the Kings suck?

I went with Ducks in 6 for good juju, but I think this is a coin toss. It's been a long time since I've felt the appropriate level of hate for the Sharks, it's lukewarm now, this will be good to refill the tank. Just hope Hiller is sharp and Doug Murray doesn't injure anyone.

You take that back.

Reactions: Getz2perry

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yeah aside from gibson and fowler's health, the biggest question for the ducks if whether or not bieksa will return from his injury

because they are screwed if he returns

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Can this series go 7 games with many OT's ( double OT's would be
better )

LA or LV would be so grateful ( not so grateful as to lay down
for either team though ) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad