WCQF: (2) Anaheim Ducks vs (3) San Jose Sharks | Sharks Leads Series 3-0

WCQF: (2) Anaheim Ducks vs (3) San Jose Sharks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyHP

May 9, 2013
Bay Area, CA
I really don't think the sharks are that fast of a team. They are faster than the ducks, but so are like 29 other teams.

I think that the knights are going to the SCF just because it's Bettman's will.

Well, when we're talking about speed in regards to the sharks, sharks fans are normally talking about the ability to think fast, pass quick and effectively as well as transitioning quickly. This is how the sharks are getting a lot of 2 on 1s against the ducks. Now, compared to other years, we definitely do skate faster, but not like the Pitts or tampas of the NHL.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
I pretty much always think there’s a chance. You will see some ducks fans hoping we get swept for a better chance to get rid of Randy which I think is Ridiculous (hoping we get swept that is, getting rid of Randy would be great). I don’t have it in me to think we will lose or hope we will lose. That being said I truly believe the comeback will begin tonight and can’t wait for the game! LETS GO

Reactions: Kalv

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Well, when we're talking about speed in regards to the sharks, sharks fans are normally talking about the ability to think fast, pass quick and effectively as well as transitioning quickly. This is how the sharks are getting a lot of 2 on 1s against the ducks. Now, compared to other years, we definitely do skate faster, but not like the Pitts or tampas of the NHL.

the sharks are playing as fast as i have ever seen so far. they will need to to keep up with vegas should they be lucky enough to advance.

sTEALtooth

Apr 17, 2012
So how does one watch the Golf Channel without cable TV?
sign up for a free trial of YouTube TV. it's had almost every single game of the first round, but I think it's dependent on your location: I couldn't watch a couple of lightning vs devils, but everything else is there. plus, you can DVR the games is you can't watch live.
EDIT: you can't watch on your computer though, you'll need the app on a mobile device, Xbox, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->