WCQF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs (WC1) Los Angeles Kings | VGK Leads Series 3-0

WCQF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs (WC1) Los Angeles Kings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SportsJunkie

Jan 29, 2013
Toronto
Wow Vegas all year and I still had my doubts...Watched all playoff games good team enjoy watching them. When will this story end!

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I won't even deny it. The image of Doughty clapping and staring people down like he was gonna bury the Knights on his own is playing in my head on a loop and it's giving me giggle fits.

Knights are up 3-0. Who the hell is having the last laugh here? It sure as hell isnt Doughty. He can have the satisfaction of being in heads all he wants but he’s a game away from golfing.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Literally every post since this thread reopened is about Doughty.

He's definitely in heads.

Hell a Sens fan watched this entire game praying for a bad play just so he could point it out since his guy has been garbage all year.

well thats what happens when you go bird watching and give up the gwg as a result.

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton

Hell a Sens fan watched this entire game praying for a bad play just so he could point it out since his guy has been garbage all year.

I mean he taunted a player at the end of the second then blew his coverage on the game winning goal, I think people are mocking him and not this "he's in peoples heads" story your going with :loony:

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Here Is The Legendary Rat Of HFBoards! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 13, 2012

Yes, he is heading for a beautiful sweep. :naughty:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

I mean...the bad play was the game winning goal.

I think he actually needs one of these too.
25681e7bc02f75bdad5ce21217ed8f68e514e879_hq.gif

You all remember him doing that too right?

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Kings lack depth. They have some top end talent, but not much after that.

They have zero scoring outside of Kopitar, Carter, Brown, and Doughty and Carter picked a great time to turn completely invisible. All the problems that LA had during the season are getting magnified now and its not pretty.

Quick has looked like the only one to show up and he was due for an off game after Friday, still didn’t get much help tonight especially in the 3rd

A Loyal Dog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
Knights are up 3-0. Who the hell is having the last laugh here? It sure as hell isnt Doughty. He can have the satisfaction of being in heads all he wants but he’s a game away from golfing.
To his defense, he's already got 2 Stanley Cups to his resume.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
It’s unfortunate for the Kings we aren’t playing the games then! Besides, we’re throwing it back in his face more than anything. It’s funny

Throwing it back in his face like Dream Doughty reads HF or gives a f*** about the people that he bugs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad