WCQF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs (WC1) Los Angeles Kings | VGK Leads Series 3-0

WCQF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs (WC1) Los Angeles Kings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Don't have the slightest idea how to call this one so I voted Kings in 7. There is a decent possibility the Knights will fold under playoff pressure so this could be over quickly but if they win game 1 then all bets are off.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
I honestly have no idea who will win this series.

LA definitely has better top end talent but their depth is lacking, if Vegas continues to roll 4 lines and it continues to be as effective it was in the regular season and as long as Fleury doesn't screw up they have a decent chance at winning, they also have the speed advantage over LA.

Extremely tough series to call.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Looking forward to this one!

Trying like hell to get tickets but I don't think it's gonna happen :sad:

The two teams with very similar logos.

And themes.

I liked their take on it

I honestly have no idea who will win this series.

LA definitely has better top end talent but their depth is lacking, if Vegas continues to roll 4 lines and it continues to be as effective it was in the regular season and as long as Fleury doesn't screw up they have a decent chance at winning, they also have the speed advantage over LA.

Extremely tough series to call.

LA's depth took a major hit too. No Muzzin, no Forbort means LA's D looks almost as bad as it did in 2015 when the Sharks steamrolled them. No Iafallo means a big lack of speed and tenacity. Forbort is certainly gone for the round, Muzzin and Iafallo they're saying week-to-week.

Reactions: Hank Plank

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Kings have a very experienced core led by Kopitar and Doughty. Tough first playoff series for Vegas. Vegas is a big question mark, but I will go with Kings in 6.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Every step of this season i thought the Nights would fold and never did. Think thell do it again. Las Vegas in 6 but wont be suprised other way

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Every step of this season i thought the Nights would fold and never did. Think thell do it again. Las Vegas in 6 but wont be suprised other way

Yeah, kinda surprised to see so much love for LA so far given how highly this board thinks of VGK (and low of LA and all their players :laugh:)

I do think it goes at least 6 games though. Gonna be fun to see the contrasting styles yo-yo over the series.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
If Vegas was only saving energy the last stretch this could be a very interesting series. If not and they're just broken by the recent injury bug, it should be easy for LA. Won't make a call either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->