Post-Game Talk: WCF - Game 4 - Anaheim 3 at Nashville 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Tied series again. Going to have to at least get a split in their barn now.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We lost that game in the 1st. Played like crap for most of the game. Biggest concern is Fisher. Our center depth is crap and having to play Fiddler is not what we want in game 5.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Preds need to stay focus and win two more games. Can't start the way they did this game and come out w/ a win. Need to go back to playing like they did in game 3 to be successful.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
The bad thing is, Kesler is deep in Joey's head. 92 couldn't get anything going. Just focused on Kesler.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Well, the 1st, lackluster period proved costly. Anaheim may not be quite as good as St.Louis but they're certainly good enough to make you pay if you play half hearted. It's the conference finals...the Preds better come out ready for Game 5. I guess it was easy to see that they're the better team if they give it their all. They were the better team tonight except for the 1st period.
Hopefully Fisher is okay.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Break up JOFA.

With Fisher out, we may need to anyways. Wonder if they will call anybody up to take his spot or just have Fiddler in. Even though I don't want Fiddler in as he scares me defensively every time he is out there, he has been our good luck charm at least as except for one game, we tended to win the games he was in.

Last edited:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I still think it's silly that Smith isn't playing. I'm not his biggest fan and I don't particularly want him on the team next year but he would give us secondary scoring.

predwings

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville TN
Pretty sure Joey just had a bad night, wasn't anything to do with Kesler, he wasn't even on the ice very often with Kesler. Our downfall was our inability to score on the PP (again), a terrible 1st period, and at least 1 goal that shouldn't have been let in (1st goal).

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
****, I'm really disheartened, I thought we were gonna take that in OT.

I'm glad we have the reputation of a diving team now btw. Main boards are super lawls.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I still think it's silly that Smith isn't playing. I'm not his biggest fan and I don't particularly want him on the team next year but he would give us secondary scoring.

Wonder what Smith torn or his injury is that would have him out so many games anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad