WC QF: May 12 GDT - Canada vs. Slovakia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZadorovNJD*

kolanos said:
Jovanovski is playing defense on a 2-man disadvantage??

Nice work Habsheid.

3-3 Refs suck.

If you call lying down 3 feet in front of the goalie to block a shot playing defense...and yet another breakaway leads to a penalty shot. Awesome.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
Le Golie said:
What a joke. Hate Canada all you want, but that was an ugly, ugly cheap shot.

I dont hate canada. But the check wasnt anything to lay on the ground about. Now i am rooting against canada, but really i could care less either way.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
This is Brodeur's big chance to step up and show he can still bring it

seems like broduer is a weak spot this year...if a team can get decent shots on him they seem to be scoring pretty well

kolanos

Nov 7, 2003
Rydified said:
Not as "dynamite save" as "Screw up" by palffy, he had broduer beat hard just waited too long.
My ass. Palffy thought he had Brodeur beat, which is why he didn't roof it.

Rick Middleton

May 14, 2002
Ottawa, ON
Jovanovski does not belong on that roster. Period. His play throughout the tournament has been an embarrassment. I don't care that he's playing hurt, or that he didn't play all year long. He does not belong there, and Habsheid is compounding the situation by putting him out in crucial situations.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
topshelf331 said:
I dont hate canada. But the check wasnt anything to lay on the ground about. Now i am rooting against canada, but really i could care less either way.

Whatever, you've obviously never received a cross check from behind with your arms raised that caused you to face plant into the dasher board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad