OT: Watcha watchin'?

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
As someone who once read the comics, the events on the last walking dead weren't that big of a shocker to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Identity404

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
My wife and I just watched through the main reveal: awesome. I'm glad they had some balls.

^borderline spoiler, FYI. In the age of DVR, I tend to give a few days... even though my reply is spoilerish too :)

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
I've been slowly making my way through Mad Men. I've never been addicted to a show where I dislike nearly all of the characters. Minus the women though. Except for Betty, she can take a hike. And as a reformed smoker it's pretty tough to watch the show without having the occasional craving haha.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
50 shades of grey would be a good name if the grey character guy went on the price is right and won a set of designer sunglasses

then the whole movie he was like "just what am i to do with this many shades???"

classic

is it weird to say that as much as i loathe the movie, i feel like it is like troll 2 kinda in that it is so god ****ing awful that it is actually kinda good?

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
i'll tell you what i'm not watching and that's hi this is the run on sentence all lower case post i am typing instead of scaring my cat by screaming bloody murder at the dadblamit full page mother drubbing video ad that plays with every click on this godforsaken message board that ideally i would be able to enjoy without wanting to throw my desk chair out of the filthy flarny window at the rage that comes from having that blessed be video about a silly fudging movie that i could not possibly care less about and in fact saw a review of it in the local weekly that used the word boring in the first sentence of the review six times in a serial set separated by commas which by the way i'm not using here because i'm typing a run on sentence all lower case post instead of going goku in the sky to rain flames down on the cubicle of the poorly compensated soul who is in charge of authorizing ads that are totally hostile to any sort of user experience almost as a sort of rule

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
i'll tell you what i'm not watching and that's hi this is the run on sentence all lower case post i am typing instead of scaring my cat by screaming bloody murder at the dadblamit full page mother drubbing video ad that plays with every click on this godforsaken message board that ideally i would be able to enjoy without wanting to throw my desk chair out of the filthy flarny window at the rage that comes from having that blessed be video about a silly fudging movie that i could not possibly care less about and in fact saw a review of it in the local weekly that used the word boring in the first sentence of the review six times in a serial set separated by commas which by the way i'm not using here because i'm typing a run on sentence all lower case post instead of going goku in the sky to rain flames down on the cubicle of the poorly compensated soul who is in charge of authorizing ads that are totally hostile to any sort of user experience almost as a sort of rule

the answer to your problems starts with "a" and rhymes with babcock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad