OT: Watcha watchin'?

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Started watching The Keepers on Netflix this evening. Haven't watched something this anger inducing in a while.

Reactions: Identity404

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Figured I'd revive this again considering we're in the thick of it regarding offseason happenings, or lack thereof. I'm currently watching Zoo and Last Chance U on Netflix. Zoo is incredibly dumb but I'll be damned if I'm not hooked on. Last Chance U is one of the best documentary series I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. We need more people like Brittany Wagner.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Criminals Minds, come on. LET SPENCER OUT OF PRISON ALREADY, this has gone on quite long enough.

Went to the drive-in tonight and watched Spiderman Homecoming which was fun, except I missed a good 45 minutes of it trying to subdue a riled-up two-year-old running and jumping all over the inside of the van yelling at the top of his lungs.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The original Twin Peaks on Netflix.

It's very difficult for me to understand how this show ever got on television.

giphy.gif

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
So I finally started watching Game of Thrones.
I saw in my email where I got a free month of Hulu, so I was getting that set up and saw where they were offering a free month of HBO Now as well, so I snagged that.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I've been watching a lot of Cops lately. The episodes from the 90's are especially hilarious. The fashions (anyone remember those Bugs Bunny shirts where he dresses like Kriss Kross?), the cars, the awful mullets and jeri curls.

I watch these segments and I honestly wonder what all the people caught did with their lives afterwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad