OT: Watcha watchin'?

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I've given up on the last couple of seasons of AHS after the first few episodes. Just not doing it for me anymore.

I hadn't enjoyed the last few seasons and almost gave up on this one because of how annoying Sarah Paulson's character is but I stuck with t and am actually really enjoying it. Evan Peters' character is terrifying and I think the fact that this season doesn't involve any supernatural forces makes it even scarier.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Rick and Morty written by a guy I know, but I'm kind of embarrassed to say I've never seen a single episode nor do I know anything at all, other than it's animated. Guy's name is Kyle Starks, he wrote a graphic novel called "Sexcastle" that is a hilarious sendup of 80s action movies - that I highly recommend, I'm not even a comic book guy but I enjoyed it so much I've read it 3 times.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Let's make one think perfectly clear. The best character on Supernatural is the Impala.

Supernatural-Impala-1-11092015.jpg

Thing of beauty.

Anyway, robo, if you want a satisfying conclusion to the series, stop about 15 seconds before the season five finale. If you don't mind it getting a bit lower quality after that keep on watching. It's not awful by any means, but it never really gets as high quality as the first few seasons.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Let's make one think perfectly clear. The best character on Supernatural is the Impala.

Supernatural-Impala-1-11092015.jpg

Thing of beauty.

Anyway, robo, if you want a satisfying conclusion to the series, stop about 15 seconds before the season five finale. If you don't mind it getting a bit lower quality after that keep on watching. It's not awful by any means, but it never really gets as high quality as the first few seasons.

That’s Baby

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I'm halfway through Ozark and it's pretty good so far. although the color and light filter stuff is so thick that it's bordering on the absurd. summer day scenes, literally boating on a lake, look like Neo dodging bullets in the Matrix. anyways what do you guys think of that show?

also on netflix, I watched the documentary One Of Us about the Hasidic community in Brooklyn and it was outstanding. if you saw Jesus Camp, it's by the same director.

JCLA

Feb 23, 2017
I'm halfway through Ozark and it's pretty good so far. although the color and light filter stuff is so thick that it's bordering on the absurd. summer day scenes, literally boating on a lake, look like Neo dodging bullets in the Matrix. anyways what do you guys think of that show?

also on netflix, I watched the documentary One Of Us about the Hasidic community in Brooklyn and it was outstanding. if you saw Jesus Camp, it's by the same director.

I watched Ozark and I liked it. Haven't seen the other things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad