Post-Game Talk: Wasn't that a delight, Islanders 6 - Jets 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
The way these frauds have been playing the last two months, I fully expect them to be a first-round exit. It will be a catastrophic failure on the part of the team. Just flat out pathetic. I'm not pleased, but I refuse to be mad about them. They're either going to play like we know they can and be a tough out, or they're going to fold like a cheap lawn chair. I don't see them getting past Colorado or Dallas or Nashville at all. They don't have the horses to be imperfect. They need to play a perfect game. They don't score enough goals to be imperfect.

They absolutely must be better next game. They can't afford not to.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
OIG..jpeg

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
we won the advance stats battle so it was a win in my book, but seriously I wish we would have gone full blender after the 1st we clearly needed a shakeup/spark, still have a chance to go above .500 on this trip get it done in washington

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Real awful effort. Top line was beyond awful. They should be motivated tomorrow.

Was happy with the play of the fourth line. It was the only thing that was good about today's game. Happy Cole's goaless drought is over, thought he played well.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Well, the only good things about that game was that Perfetti scored and it finally ended. On to the next one. I give this game one "Gary Cooper" out of five...

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Capitals has been posted for your guesses. Only one point was awarded, so hopefully next game will be a bit better. I've already made the GDT for tomorrow (will post sometime this evening), but the games against the Oilers and Golden Knights are still available for sign-up. See you tomorrow. Good night...

giphy.gif

Oh, and @sipowicz, the game is at 11:30am. Don't blame me, blame the NHL...

Another period or 2 and the Jets would have totally tied that game lol
giphy.gif

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Neil Pionk made $93k CDN today.
Sort of. He actually made $40k CDN today. He makes $40k CDN every day. Even when he gets or takes the day off he makes $40k CDN. That's how the NHL rolls.

Plus he gets spending money for meals. And then he gets free meals.

Reactions: sipowicz

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
First place jinx ...
Florida lost 3 in arow to lose 1st place
Boston lost 2 in arow will lose 1st if Panthers tie or win tonight
Jets lost 2 in arow lose 1st place
Just kidding about the jinx I'm pointing out the Jets aren't the only team to lose 2 games in arow ... trying to still be positive but its getting harder these days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad