OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I think our first should go to make Smith successful here. Be it an OL, all down back, TE.... corner mourner. We have Fabian, right? Holsey, Dunbar. Trade down if we are eyeballing a corner at 13. I feel like corners are victims of scheme and are often not used to their strengths. Rarely will a DC shape his D around a corner. If he is the missing piece, maybe. But I am not buying it as we approach a decade of running a 3-4 without a proper NT. Good corners become bad corners without a proper DL.

Yeah I agree. You can make a real good corner out of somebody just by having a good front 7. My issue with going OL (G) in the first round, is you can usually find a decent pick in the 2-4th rounds. And even though we need a G, most of our OL problems stem from a coach who doesn't know how to build a running game.

Reactions: RandyHolt

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Or he wants other teams to think that so they'll up their bids.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Wonder if this means they're looking at Chubb at #2

That’s what the scribes are hinting at on twitter but I don’t get it. Eli is long in the tooth and Barkley could be the next Elliott. A QB or generational RB at 2 makes more sense to me but if I knew the game I’d be in it right?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Theory: Scot McCloughan likes "projects" and guys others give up on because he himself is one.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Eagles' Bennett indicted for injury of elderly

After the game, Bennett allegedly shoved his way onto the field, where players were gathering to celebrate, according to the DA's office. NRG security personnel, including a 66-year-old paraplegic woman, told Bennett he had to use a different entrance for field access, but the defensive end pushed through them, including the woman.

Speaking at a news conference Friday, Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo said Bennett allegedly told the people he had pushed, "You all must know who I am, and I can own this m-----f-----. I'm going down to the field, whether you like it or not.''
The woman suffered a sprained shoulder, according to Acevedo. He noted that authorities are in contact with Bennett's lawyer.
The injury to the elderly charge includes intentionally and knowingly causing bodily injury to a person 65 years or older and carries a penalty of up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

Classy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA