Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
alex_smith_redskins_b_16x9.jpg

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Can't we just wait out the off-season in the other thread and hop to a new one at training camp?

I don't care. Why nitpick this? The new contract year starts today. Last season is technically over.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Scratch Poe off the list

Doesn't leave much left for the defensive line. Still don't have a viable running back and the 'Skins are probably going to be down three linebackers after this tremendous off-season. Should be lots of fun to see what kind of dumpster diving Bruce Allen and Doug Williams will do and then try to sell it off to the fans.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007

More ammo that they’re finally figuring it out. Outside of Cousins he was the only keeper. Given the Cousins situation, which, again, was rather self-inflicted, the Redskins are operating like an intelligent franchise all of a sudden. If they trade down this year and get comp picks next year I’ll be mighty impressed. Shocked really. It’ll mean they’re following the offseason script that I wanted to a T.

I really just laugh at those who wanted us to be big spenders or who are pining for the days of Long, Murphy and Grant. It’s a joke. They’re actually not overpaying for JAGs or frantically persuing the shiny new toy. Plus they’ve actually got stability at head coach. These are franchise altering revelations. If they can simply hit on their picks more often than not, they might slowly climb out of Perennial Loserville...

Reactions: Ridley Simon

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
More ammo that they’re finally figuring it out. Outside of Cousins he was the only keeper. Given the Cousins situation, which, again, was rather self-inflicted, the Redskins are operating like an intelligent franchise all of a sudden. If they trade down this year and get comp picks next year I’ll be mighty impressed. Shocked really. It’ll mean they’re following the offseason script that I wanted to a T.

I really just laugh at those who wanted us to be big spenders or who are pining for the days of Long, Murphy and Grant. It’s a joke. They’re actually not overpaying for JAGs or frantically persuing the shiny new toy. Plus they’ve actually got stability at head coach. These are franchise altering revelations. If they can simply hit on their picks more often than not, they might slowly climb out of Perennial Loserville...

Vinny Cerrato approves this message. :nod:

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I would love either of them. DJ played with honey in ARz maybe he can talk him into here

I don’t think they have enough $$$$for either of them, much less both.

DCR is still out there too...decent enough CB. I like the Badger...is he CB or S now?

If they sign one of a DL or DB, they can now get the other at 13. Vea would be awesome. Or trade back, to make ripened fruit happy.

I now really think they they take an RB with their 2nd rounder.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
They can free up more FA money by cutting the bargain FA stooge D-lineman they signed from DAL last year. Some Skins beat guys have mentioned that possibility.

Also,things are looking up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad