Waived: Vrana

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Ouch. He's either scoring at a 40G pace or he's out of the lineup. Really wild. I can't recall a player who's that bipolar.

Reactions: Sentinel

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
That doesn't mean it couldn't happen.
Read between the lines. There are reasons we waived him and then another team chose to waive him.

We have seen Yzerman cut bait on a number of talented players who don’t play or approach things the way he wants.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Read between the lines. There are reasons we waived him and then another team chose to waive him.

We have seen Yzerman cut bait on a number of talented players who don’t play or approach things the way he wants.
Just imagine if Athanasiou centered a line with Vrana and Mantha...

mind-blown-mind-blowing.gif

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
xwings.JPG

Did Klima have substance abuse issues? For some reason I remember him being associated with cocaine back in the 80's, but I'm not sure.

Hopefully that's not what's going on with Vrana.
Easiest explanation like I said last year. Guy's wound tighter than a snappy towel aimed at the new guy.

Reactions: Sentinel and KJoe88

OneMoreTry

Sep 26, 2021

I wasn't really serious about this. ;)

mind-blown-mind-blowing.gif

That GAA would set NHL records. :laugh:

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
Klima had a MUCH better career than Vrana. Just look at their numbers and games played.

Vrana might be done in the NHL.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Yup. Klima was part of the goose loonie's crew. It's part of why Detroit traded him.

Here’s how I remember Bob Probert: Goose Loonies, horrific headlines
His third DUI was what got him traded. Probert stayed with the team for 4 more seasons after Klima was traded, and Probert is the one that got caught trying to cross the border with coke.

Klima DUI

Probert arrested on cocaine charge

Reactions: Sentinel

OccidentalOctopus

Garbage Poster
May 31, 2023
The Trash

Honestly, I prefer it this way.

Just because someone comes in wearing what look to be 12 gold chains, doesn't mean they're actually gold.

Or that they have money.

Or that they're even a real person.

Air Budd Dwyer

Feb 11, 2012
Detroit
His third DUI was what got him traded. Probert stayed with the team for 4 more seasons after Klima was traded, and Probert is the one that got caught trying to cross the border with coke.

Klima DUI

Fun times!

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

Klima DUI

Read the article. Detroit was a sellout in large part because of Probert. Devellano talks about how the Illitches made 60 million from 88 to 90 and used the money to buy the tigers. Probert put butts in seats. You can trade a Klima.

Reactions: Air Budd Dwyer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad