Injury Report: Vlasic

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
Yeah, he chose to get injured. All that matters is whether or not he's capable of playing at a reasonably high level. As long as he's better than DeMelo, which would be difficult for him not to be, he should play.

I would be ok with keeping him out of Game 1. If the Sharks win, then maybe you can even rest him for game 2? If they lose, then he can be inserted into the lineup and make a difference.......

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'm fairly certain he would have came back a few weeks ago if the team really needed him. Not a bad choice to rest him and let Demelo stay fresh, considering if the Sharks happen to go deep in these playoffs he'll likely be needed at some point.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I would be ok with keeping him out of Game 1. If the Sharks win, then maybe you can even rest him for game 2? If they lose, then he can be inserted into the lineup and make a difference.......

I'd rather get him in immediately and get back into the flow of it. After being out for as long as he has, he's going to need a few shifts, if not the whole game, to get the game timing back and back into his flow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad