Injury Report: Vlasic

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
On the plus side, at least this season, him being out doesn't mean the semi-animated corpse of Brad Stuart is now our #1 LD.... :help:

Thank god for Paul Martin, Brenden Dillon, and Dylan Demelo, who has been really solid on the left side in Vlasic's stead. That trip is an infinite magnitude better than Irwin, Stuart, and Hannan. :help:

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Thank god for Paul Martin, Brenden Dillon, and Dylan Demelo, who has been really solid on the left side in Vlasic's stead. That trip is an infinite magnitude better than Irwin, Stuart, and Hannan. :help:

mFO41Jj.jpg

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
And people were shocked we lost that series? :laugh:

I was watching that game on the plane home. I lost my **** when Vlasic was checked from behind (to the annoyance of people around me). :laugh: A guy nearby asked me why it was such a big deal and I told him that the series was over without Vlasic. Yep.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
I don't think a punch to the mouth is why he is wearing a leg brace. Let's hope he's fine by the time he playoffs start. Same goes for Pavelski.

It's an expression. The "news" was SJ plans on him returning for game 1. I was just saying a plan and reality are two different things.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
:yo: Looks like Vlasic is at least going to return on game 1 . That is so great that I celebrated a bit :P

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
He is not in a non-contact jersey .. good sign, right?

Not necessarily. I'm not 100% sure he was on the ice for the morning skate or after it but either way there isn't any contact going on during a morning skate.

It'll be a bit more telling today if the Sharks have an actual practice.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Anyone worried that since Vlasic's injury is publicized and people know what it is, people like Brown, Lucic, Kesler, etc are going to "accidentally" run into his knee.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Anyone worried that since Vlasic's injury is publicized and people know what it is, people like Brown, Lucic, Kesler, etc are going to "accidentally" run into his knee.

I wouldn't be too concerned about Anaheim's dirty guys cuz they're not really dirty *******s. They're kinda jerks and annoying but I wouldn't expect anything close to intent to harm like the Kings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad