Injury Report: Vlasic

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Yeah, but what is good is it's a tiny one and that he's walking around. Hell, he actually has most of his weight on that leg in the picture.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
Must be a knee sprain of some kind. I hope the Sharks are extra careful with that. If sitting him until the playoffs start is what's necessary to get him 100% healthy for the playoffs, then hopefully that's what they do. More important to have him there than for trying to push for the Division title, which is mostly out of reach anyway, barring a massive collapse by LA.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Bsi50pkCYAAM_7G.jpg

Does Marc only own 1 t-shirt? Here he is about 2 years ago with his little girl. :)

BTW....Pickles has been working on his triceps.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
If he has a knee sprain. That's pretty much our season over.

DeMelo isn't a top 4 and neither are Polak/Dillon. Against Anaheim we'll get owned in our end.

Oh well, it was a fun season for the most part.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
If he has a knee sprain. That's pretty much our season over.

DeMelo isn't a top 4 and neither are Polak/Dillon. Against Anaheim we'll get owned in our end.

Oh well, it was a fun season for the most part.

There's different levels of sprains. Given that he's just in a small brace and isn't using crutches, this looks rather mild. I have every confidence that he'll be ready by the playoffs.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Vlasic's been getting injured too often for my liking these past few years but the Sharks have mentioned Vlasic's injury isn't as serious as Nieto's. If Nieto's out a month then Vlasic is probably out 2-3 weeks if the Sharks are being truthful.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Vlasic's been getting injured too often for my liking these past few years but the Sharks have mentioned Vlasic's injury isn't as serious as Nieto's. If Nieto's out a month then Vlasic is probably out 2-3 weeks if the Sharks are being truthful.

He's the #1 target and really not that big. It's some what expected

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Eh his injuries were due to a cheapshot and getting tangled on the boards. Its not like they are constant strains and pulls.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Just rest him. There is not way we aren't playing the Ducks and personally I'm not fussed about home ice.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
Does Marc only own 1 t-shirt? Here he is about 2 years ago with his little girl. :)

BTW....Pickles has been working on his triceps.

This is funny you mention that. Me and some friends work at Nordstrom and apparently the one that all the players shop at use my friend as a personal stylist and Vlasic is the one who cares the very least about what he wears. He gets the most basic suits and wears comfort dress shoes (Ecco's to be exact) for his dress outfits and rarely ever gets new clothes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad