Vince McMahon sexual assault lawsuit - John Laurinaitis and WWE named as defendants

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Why? He literally voted with Stephanie not to allow Vince back in, before Vince used his stock/share power to do it anyway. Because of his marriage to Steph, feels like he would not have wanted to know details of Vince's "adventures" being told/shown by Vince. It's pretty clear that he and Vince didn't see eye-to-eye on creative issues, and probably many other things as well.
'THANK YOU VINCE!, THANK YOU VINCE!'

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Vince will die before he ever steps foot in a prison.

Since this is a civil suit, prison time isn't an option here at the moment.

Justice system moves slow and he is old, so if criminal charges do eventually get brought up, he may very well be dead by the time it comes to fruition.

Still going to die in disgrace and hopefully less rich then he currently is

Reactions: Jussi

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Even for a lawyer the lawyer for John Laurinitis sure sounds like a real POS:

"Mr. Laurinaitis denies the allegations in the misguided complaint and will be vigorously defending these charges in Court, not the media. Like the Plaintiff, Mr. Laurinaitis is a victim in this case, not a predator. The truth will come out."

Gotta feel sorry for Johnny seeing how he's just another victim in this case. :shakehead

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
i def don't miss this shit or how they had a whole ass pimp character coming out with dancers (i'm sure there's lots of you who loved Godfather, but i hated that shit)

By the time this is all said and done, they'll be burning the footage from the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression Eras.

Maybe it's just me but Vince took the raunchiness towards the Women performers to a higher level in the Ruthless Aggression era than he did in the Attitude one. The Lesbian angles, wrestling his own daughter, etc. Granted I didn't pay particularly close attention to the product during this time, especially what was happening over on Smackdown but it seemed like a lot of the grosser stuff was around 2003.

It will be hard to completely scrub Vince they way they did to Benoit, given how present he is on WWE TV, especially when he did commentary. Me thinks that moving forward, we are not going to see much reference to older eras or nostalgia on WWE. No more documentaries about Monday Night Wars or Montreal Screwjobs anything related to the era before Vince steps away from being a TV character. Especially stuff he was heavily involved in from a character standpoint.

Unfortunately a lot of wrestlers careers will be semi-scrubbed in the process. Steve Austin's character in particular the Mr. McMahon character was a critical part of it. I think the days of any nostalgia highlight packages of Austin stunning Vince or showering him with beer are over.

Last edited:

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Since this is a civil suit, prison time isn't an option here at the moment.

Justice system moves slow and he is old, so if criminal charges do eventually get brought up, he may very well be dead by the time it comes to fruition.

Still going to die in disgrace and hopefully less rich then he currently is

As JR might say, Business is about to pick up....

Here is another one for those that aren't WSJ subscribers

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
As JR might say, Business is about to pick up....

Here is another one for those that aren't WSJ subscribers

When hopefully charges are pressed, something that would stick, I look forward to TKO endeavor statement on this. And if they're not testifying, at least statements from Hs and Steph, where they bury Vince. Because I think the latter will need to happen in oder to clear the air.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
By the time this is all said and done, they'll be burning the footage from the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression Eras.

Maybe it's just me but Vince took the raunchiness towards the Women performers to a higher level in the Ruthless Aggression era than he did in the Attitude one. The Lesbian angles, wrestling his own daughter, etc. Granted I didn't pay particularly close attention to the product during this time, especially what was happening over on Smackdown but it seemed like a lot of the grosser stuff was around 2003.

It will be hard to completely scrub Vince they way they did to Benoit, given how present he is on WWE TV, especially when he did commentary. Me thinks that moving forward, we are not going to see much reference to older eras or nostalgia on WWE. No more documentaries about Monday Night Wars or Montreal Screwjobs anything related to the era before Vince steps away from being a TV character. Especially stuff he was heavily involved in from a character standpoint.

Unfortunately a lot of wrestlers careers will be semi-scrubbed in the process. Steve Austin's character in particular the Mr. McMahon character was a critical part of it. I think the days of any nostalgia highlight packages of Austin stunning Vince or showering him with beer are over.
i think Vince is gonna get the Hogan treatment. they'll ignore him until this mess is dealt with and if there isn't any other scandal that comes his way, they'll slowly bring him back

Reactions: CDJ and BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
i think Vince is gonna get the Hogan treatment. they'll ignore him until this mess is dealt with and if there isn't any other scandal that comes his way, they'll slowly bring him back

At first I thought the same thing. But this is becoming a much, much bigger deal than the Hogan scandal and we still don't know the true depths of this.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Laurinaitis is a rat just trying to survive, willing to throw his fellow rats to a cat if it means he can be spared

Newsflash John it’s not gonna work. The only person I’ve ever heard say a nice thing about him was convicted murderer Tammy Sytch lol

Teddy Long calls him one of the worst people in the world

Reactions: jcs0218 and Jussi

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Laurinaitis is a rat just trying to survive, willing to throw his fellow rats to a cat if it means he can be spared

Newsflash John it’s not gonna work. The only person I’ve ever heard say a nice thing about him was convicted murderer Tammy Sytch lol

Teddy Long calls him one of the worst people in the world

Jim Ross is not a fan of Big Johnny either

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad