Vince McMahon sexual assault lawsuit - John Laurinaitis and WWE named as defendants

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I feel like most of Grant's shocking testimony is highly verifiable with the exception of the rapes that occured. I'm going to guess her lawyer has followed the money trail and has witness testimony on their side to verify the relationship and payments but I don't know how they prove the rest unless there's some sort of documentation at the time ( photos, medical exam, maybe videos ). Can't see Laurinitias, Brock, or any high level WWE people flipping on Vince, even to save their own skin.

I will say, the initial sticker price of the incidents are so shocking, it seems theatrical. The level of depravity here is beyond what I would expect a 75 year old man with his type of public visibility to be up to in his private life and it makes it hard for me to believe. But if so, holy f***. He deserves more than just being sued if it's all true and WWE needs to be cleaned out of all the old guard.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like most of Grant's shocking testimony is highly verifiable with the exception of the rapes that occured. I'm going to guess her lawyer has followed the money trail and has witness testimony on their side to verify the relationship and payments but I don't know how they prove the rest unless there's some sort of documentation at the time ( photos, medical exam, maybe videos ). Can't see Laurinitias, Brock, or any high level WWE people flipping on Vince, even to save their own skin.

I will say, the initial sticker price of the incidents are so shocking, it seems theatrical. The level of depravity here is beyond what I would expect a 75 year old man with his type of public visibility to be up to in his private life and it makes it hard for me to believe. But if so, holy f***. He deserves more than just being sued if it's all true and WWE needs to be cleaned out of all the old guard.
There’s stuff in here that happened in the building, and in the office. There’s no way there wasn’t cameras, probably almost everywhere. Probably not in his office.

Unless they shot angles or matches in there

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Would be nice to see all the McMahon's out along with HHH.

Just complete fresh start.

The eventual Vince docs and movies should be great

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The crazy thing is had Vince just paid the $2 mill nobody knows anything. Now everybody knows and he will lose more than $2 mill

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That's good.

HHH should probably go too.

Is Prichard still there?
Why? He literally voted with Stephanie not to allow Vince back in, before Vince used his stock/share power to do it anyway. Because of his marriage to Steph, feels like he would not have wanted to know details of Vince's "adventures" being told/shown by Vince. It's pretty clear that he and Vince didn't see eye-to-eye on creative issues, and probably many other things as well.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Why? He literally voted with Stephanie not to allow Vince back in, before Vince used his stock/share power to do it anyway. Because of his marriage to Steph, feels like he would not have wanted to know details of Vince's "adventures" being told/shown by Vince. It's pretty clear that he and Vince didn't see eye-to-eye on creative issues, and probably many other things as well.

I mean it seems clear they both knew of the relationship for a long time and just turned a blind eye.

Not like losing HHH would be a great loss for the product

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
the iwc seems to think Father-in-Laws talk about banging other women with their son-in-laws all the time. Kinda hilarious, I recommend they get real life girlfriends.

I’m sure Triple H knew he was banging other women, I very much doubt they talked about it and I doubt he knew it was to this extent until the hush money was investigated a year or so ago. And at that point he voted Vince out (along with Nick and Stephanie). I don’t see why Triple H needs to be fired, and I absolutely do think it would be a big loss for the company if he were to go. His worst offense in all of this was answering a question poorly in the presser but it wasn’t “lose your job” bad. I don’t find his poor answer any worse than how Tony handled their recent sexual harassment scandal.

Reactions: Fro and Jussi

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
the iwc seems to think Father-in-Laws talk about banging other women with their son-in-laws all the time. Kinda hilarious, I recommend they get real life girlfriends.

I’m sure Triple H knew he was banging other women, I very much doubt they talked about it and I doubt he knew it was to this extent until the hush money was investigated a year or so ago. And at that point he voted Vince out (along with Nick and Stephanie). I don’t see why Triple H needs to be fired, and I absolutely do think it would be a big loss for the company if he were to go. His worst offense in all of this was answering a question poorly in the presser but it wasn’t “lose your job” bad. I don’t find his poor answer any worse than how Tony handled their recent sexual harassment scandal.
Yeah, I think both HHH and Steph knew he was "fooling around" with other women, Linda too. The paying off part and other parts was likely new and the reason why they voted him out and why Steph left when he forced his way back in (common theme with him, isn't it).

Last edited:
Reactions: CDJ

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Depending on where on the internet it's coming from, you do got some who want HHH wrapped up in this solely because it hurts WWE and benefit AEW. Tribalism is a hell of a drug.

If it comes out HHH was involved or directly enabling this, then yeah he might need to be kicked out too, but for right now it's largely speculation and not healthy speculation.

Also the vote that did eventually let Vince back in was a hostage situation. Vince threatened to use his majority stake to submarine the entire company if the board didn't let him back on and he replaced a bunch of people with his yes men on top of it.

A lot of people who had nothing to do with this could have lost their lively hoods if they decided to play chicken with the old f*** there.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Yeah Vince needs something far worse then prison at this point needs a complete psychological evaluation and be locked in a heavily guarded padded room with electric floors like the Joker in Arkham for whats left of his life, this is... I got absolutely nothing seriously loss for words is an understatement.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram

Vince is cooked

Not surprised one bit. Vince already paid 12 millions in hush money to other women prior to this case. Grant is just one out of many

The backstage culture of pro wrestling has always been one of bullying , politics , nepotism , power dynamics and sexualization. It was a scandal waiting to happen. It happened a bit in the 90's with the steroids then again with the Benoit affair and this is kind of a sequel to that all those years later. Hopefully this was the last nail in the coffin of that toxic working environment.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Your Honor, I had to rape that woman for fear of losing my job, and I had to keep meeting her in a hotel for sex because he's a maniac, a madman, and I couldn't risk the fallout from saying no.

Good luck buddy.

edit...maybe I shouldn't make light of a terrible situation, and maybe the rape at the office didn't happen or could be characterized in a different light than how it was described, however if he had multiple encounters with her at his hotel then that's where he loses me in a trying to blame it all on Vince argument. I'm certain his wife is understanding of his situation and wholly blames Vince and Vince alone for whatever misdeeds her husband may have done, lol, oops, my sarcasm is hard to overcome.

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I
Your Honor, I had to rape that woman for fear of losing my job, and I had to keep meeting her in a hotel for sex because he's a maniac, a madman, and I couldn't risk the fallout from saying no.

Good luck buddy.
Feel bad I laughed at that...but I feel that will be the defense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad