Vince McMahon sexual assault lawsuit - John Laurinaitis and WWE named as defendants

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Surprised this isn't getting more reaction. Only a matter of time before Hunter is named in something, if nothing else for the reason he and his wife knew about some shit and said nothing.

Reactions: Fro

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
if they swept this mess under the rug... why didn't the other execs just pay her? a cover-up just means this shit is normalized

Reactions: CDJ

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I am shocked shocked SHOCKED a POS like Nick Khan who has publicly made excuses every horrible thing Vince McMahon and the WWE have ever done is implicated in this.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Surprised this isn't getting more reaction. Only a matter of time before Hunter is named in something, if nothing else for the reason he and his wife knew about some shit and said nothing.
Keeping kayfabe alive. :laugh: Paul Levesque has not been named actually:

The suit claims that Khan, WWE's CEO, was instrumental in a scheme that saw Grant hired in an undefined role, Front Office Sports reports. Khan is listed in the paperwork as 'Corporate Officer 1' alongside WWE COO Brad Blum (Officer 2.) McMahon presented Blum and Khan to Grant as his 'key fixers' according to the suit.

Stephanie is mentioned once in ambiguous context in the suit. She is described as knowing “of other instances of [Vince] McMahon engaging in inappropriate sexual conduct” and motioned for Grant to sit near her during a meeting. The meeting in question was said to be among WWE's executive committee which Grant claims was odd for her to be present for, saying it was far above her pay grade.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Sounds like Stephanie may be getting implicated more and more soon...maybe not thru the initial suit, but others may be about to pop up.

Seeing hints of it coming out yesterday and today

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
been watching secrets of playboy and couldn't help but see the same behavior

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
A lot of talk out there the past day or so about how people in the business don’t think Vince would start a rival pro wrestling promotion, please stop asking

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
A lot of talk out there the past day or so about how people in the business don’t think Vince would start a rival pro wrestling promotion, please stop asking

It's being asked because the last of his TKO stock is up for sale and people are wondering what he would do with all that liquidity.

Bigger story is Vince is well on his way to having zero stake in WWE

• Love
Reactions: Voight and Jussi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's being asked because the last of his TKO stock is up for sale and people are wondering what he would do with all that liquidity.

Bigger story is Vince is well on his way to having zero stake in WWE
My ‘Vince McMahon is not going to start a rival wrestling promotion’ shirt has people asking me questions already answered by my shirt. I’m just glad we’re getting answers to questions no one was asking.

Vince’s non-compete runs out in January.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Who the hell would work for Vince in another promotion at this point other than people desperate for money or old stars that blew all their money?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad