Vince McMahon sexual assault lawsuit - John Laurinaitis and WWE named as defendants

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Can't say I'm surprised about some of the things Vince is alleged to have done and yet I'm a bit surprised by the depravity of some of the acts.

I'm not sure why some would say there is no way Vince could end up in jail. I don't think we have anyway of knowing this at this point in time. Plus there could be new evidence and allegations from other unknown victims in the coming weeks or months ahead.

Offhand, I remember watching that ESPN 30 for 30 special about the XFL 1.0 about 6 or 7 years ago. Ebersol, the head of NBC at the time, and Vince were discussing the league throughout the episode. In an emotional moment, towards the end of the episode, Ebersol said, " Vince, I would let you raise my children." Vince with a tear in his eye said something like, "Thanks, that really means a lot."

Could you imagine someone like Vince McMahon raising your kids?! Imagine all the good values he would instill within them.:rolleyes:

If the inner circle and anyone closely associated with Vince are going to be let go, I would think all the McMahon's, Pritchard, HHH are done. Brock and Laurentius as well.

As for Vince himself, if he does end up in jail, it might not be so bad. With a little luck he might up being a cell mate with his good friend - a friend whose name rhymes with Bottled Rump.
The man has avoided prison for decades. He will avoid prison again. Money buys that.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Yeah, pretty sure he was being tongue in cheek there and I never said blindly defending WWE. I made the WWE fan comment because you unnecessarily brought up Tony. This really isn't a WWE thing anyhow, Vince has nothing to do with the company now. I'm also pretty sure two other posts made before mine took issue with your post without quoting you.
Weird that you were perceptive enough to apparently think other people were calling out my posts without quoting them, but also don't think somebody saying almost exactly the same thing I said was being serious. Especially considering he brought up Riddle as a possibility considering his troubled history.

Maybe just don't stretch so hard to get on your soap box next time.

By the way, please don't try to re-write history claiming you made the "WWE fan comment because I unnecessarily brought up Tony" when I can easily quote what you said:

As if you have a clue what Brock's actually like in real life. I get you're a big WWE fan but defending this shit because it seems a bit off or exaggerated to you is pretty sad.

While I'm sure it rustled your jimmies, you said nothing about Tony. You tried claiming I defended WWE and then abandoned ship when you realized I said Vince's accusations were 100% believeable.

Nice try.

Last edited:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I have no doubt that everything he's being accused of is probably true but I don't think he will face any charges and even if he were to be charged he'd get away why?

Rita Chatterton nothing came of it.

Steroid scandal nothing came of it.

Ring Boy scandal nothing came of it.

Jimmy Sunka killed his mistress Vince made that go away.

Tanning salon incident nothing came of it.

His first resignation lasted what 6 months? then he was back in control nothing came of it.

I'm sure I'm missing stuff.

Point is this, the man is bullet proof, has been his entire life, he should have been in prison long ago but he always finds a way out.

I don't see this being any different.

Let me make it clear if ANYTHING he's being accused of is true, even if it were just the text messages he should be charged and be in prison I am NO way defending him.

I just don't think anything comes of this because one way or another he ALWAYS gets away.

Reactions: CDJ

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I have no doubt that everything he's being accused of is probably true but I don't think he will face any charges and even if he were to be charged he'd get away why?

Rita Chatterton nothing came of it.

Steroid scandal nothing came of it.

Ring Boy scandal nothing came of it.

Jimmy Sunka killed his mistress Vince made that go away.

Tanning salon incident nothing came of it.

His first resignation lasted what 6 months? then he was back in control nothing came of it.

I'm sure I'm missing stuff.

Point is this, the man is bullet proof, has been his entire life, he should have been in prison long ago but he always finds a way out.

I don't see this being any different.

Let me make it clear if ANYTHING he's being accused of is true, even if it were just the text messages he should be charged and be in prison I am NO way defending him.

I just don't think anything comes of this because one way or another he ALWAYS gets away.
not defending Vince (he also beat the IRS) but the steroid scandal led to the doctor losing his license. maybe Vince did tell the guys to juice up, but no one testified to it.

as for the 'cream team,' weren't two guys fired for it?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
not defending Vince (he also beat the IRS) but the steroid scandal led to the doctor losing his license. maybe Vince did tell the guys to juice up, but no one testified to it.

Sure people might get fired but as far as Vince goes he always gets away

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

The point is: Vince never takes the fall for anything regardless of his involvement. The same will be true here. The guy has enough money to make a thousand of these cases go away quietly.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Vince was better insulated in past issues I believe, where he seems a lot more exposed now.

He also no longer has his empire to hide in. He is rich, but he is also pretty isolated now. As CEO, he had more lackies to take the bullets for him.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Vince was better insulated in past issues I believe, where he seems a lot more exposed now.

He also no longer has his empire to hide in. He is rich, but he is also pretty isolated now. As CEO, he had more lackies to take the bullets for him.
And he no longer has Jerry McDivitt.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
The point is: Vince never takes the fall for anything regardless of his involvement. The same will be true here. The guy has enough money to make a thousand of these cases go away quietly.
i understand. the US government went after Vince long before they even bothered to look at steroids in baseball (and lest we forget CTEs in other sports). Vince dodged some bullets, but they really tried to bring him down on that one

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Weird that you were perceptive enough to apparently think other people were calling out my posts without quoting them, but also don't think somebody saying almost exactly the same thing I said was being serious. Especially considering he brought up Riddle as a possibility considering his troubled history.

Maybe just don't stretch so hard to get on your soap box next time.

By the way, please don't try to re-write history claiming you made the "WWE fan comment because I unnecessarily brought up Tony" when I can easily quote what you said:

While I'm sure it rustled your jimmies, you said nothing about Tony. You tried claiming I defended WWE and then abandoned ship when you realized I said Vince's accusations were 100% believeable.

Nice try.
Uh, no I made the WWE comment because you unnecessarily took a shot at Tony otherwise I would've just said defending this shit is sad with no WWE comment but you can read into it however you want. Your original post said the claims could be exaggerated and then you said you can't see Brock doing this stuff which are both stupid comments. This is clearly going nowhere though so have a good day.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

It is also not 1985, or 95, or 2005 anymore, people are no longer afraid about going after the big scalps like Bill Cosby, or Weinstein, or even suing former presidents. Vince might figure some way to wiggle out of severe punishment, but it is far from the sure thing that is was in previous years

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Uh, no I made the WWE comment because you unnecessarily took a shot at Tony otherwise I would've just said defending this shit is sad with no WWE comment but you can read into it however you want. Your original post said the claims could be exaggerated and then you said you can't see Brock doing this stuff which are both stupid comments. This is clearly going nowhere though so have a good day.

You should probably go complain to Meltzer too, then, because he essentially made the same comment.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
The man has avoided prison for decades. He will avoid prison again. Money buys that.

It is also not 1985, or 95, or 2005 anymore, people are no longer afraid about going after the big scalps like Bill Cosby, or Weinstein, or even suing former presidents. Vince might figure some way to wiggle out of severe punishment, but it is far from the sure thing that is was in previous years

I'm not in any way trying to stick up for McMahon, but you do realize this is a civil lawsuit right?

Sure, enough evidence could be dug up to convince a DA to lay criminal charges. But right here today this is a civil case. He's not facing any sort of jailtime currently.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I'm not in any way trying to stick up for McMahon, but you do realize this is a civil lawsuit right?

Sure, enough evidence could be dug up to convince a DA to lay criminal charges. But right here today this is a civil case. He's not facing any sort of jailtime currently.

Yeah and we just had a former president lose a civil lawsuit for over $80 million dollars, do you not think he feels that was a punishment?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah and we just had a former president lose a civil lawsuit for over $80 million dollars, do you not think he feels that was a punishment?

I guess that depends on how much money he has in the bank. The number Grant is seeking was unspecified. According to the lawsuit she agreed previously to put this matter to bed for $3 million in the NDA, of which she claims she was only paid $1 million of the 3. I would assume the number she is seeking has to be somewhat realistic. Meanwhile Vince has reportedly over 1.5-2.0 billion dollars worth of stock in TKO, along with obviously other assets.

Her biggest problem IMO is Vince has the financial wherewithal to postpone and delay the case for many years and he can afford the best, most corrupt lawyers money can buy just like his buddy you previously referenced.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Vince will just show to court wearing a neckbrace. That's what he does.
"Presiding over the case, judge Steve Austin..."

vince-mc-mahon-pinch-ears.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland