OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Razor mouse headset and laptop. The wife got a matching set. I think the mouse is the basilisk.

This. If it's already installed, then that's what you use to tinker with the mouse settings. Should be more precise than in-game menus.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Cloud 'saving' FOR THE LOSS.

Apparently something like 60% of all franchise mode saves were corrupted and unable to be restored from EA's servers, which are like mandatory for the game to connect to to the internet and then it saves it on their servers.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I grabbed a fantastic little game during the steam holiday sale called Hardspace Shipbreaker. You basically Isaac from dead space, only instead of fighting necromorphs, you’re doing his day job disassembling and salvaging spaceships. It’s a simple concept executed to near perfection. I can’t recommend it highly enough.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I grabbed a fantastic little game during the steam holiday sale called Hardspace Shipbreaker. You basically Isaac from dead space, only instead of fighting necromorphs, you’re doing his day job disassembling and salvaging spaceships. It’s a simple concept executed to near perfection. I can’t recommend it highly enough.

I've played it for 3-4 hours so far... kind of a chill experience until things go wrong!

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I've played it for 3-4 hours so far... kind of a chill experience until things go wrong!
Eventually I managed to figure out how to not explode things, but I swear, I was constantly killing myself with chairs. I’d reel them in a little bit too fast and end up smashing my helmet in and dying :biglaugh:

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I added a “collection” of mods from nexus to valheim and now I have whatever this is
1EE44891-B3B6-4957-B26A-A5AB160D026E.jpeg

Popping up when I start the game. If I hit esc it goes away but I cannot play a game.
This is the collection
773D5251-BBCB-4B83-BB4F-F511FB6663C6.jpeg

Can anyone help me sort this out please?

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Just picked up Witcher 3 on steam, going to try to give it a real shot this time around.
Are there any mods you might recommend for quality of life, or must haves?

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
HITMAN Freelancer VoD | Day 1 | Road to Mastery Level 100

Hi Everyone, Hitman World of Assassination is up and running. The new Freelancer game mode is also open.

My Friend, Mr freeze 2244 has done 5 days of live recordings of it. He is the best for the main hitman during regular campaign missions.

Even though he is trying to guide and help during these videos. The targets are random and can be different when you play.

This Freelancer is Very Rogue and there are no saves during the missions like in the main game.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad