VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

YEGman

Dec 21, 2009
Edmonton
I have 3 Tickets available for the Oilers visit on January 13, 2018 (Connor McDavid's 21st Birthday!) in Section 16, behind the Penalty Box within the first 6 rows (so-called Oilers' "attack end" - sadly not so far this year) that I would like to sell for what I paid on the Golden Knights site for $325 US each and handling for a total of $1.041.75 USD. They are Flash Seats so transferable. I might entertain OBO within reason.

Start a New Conversation if interested.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Once again my work schedule is getting in the way of my hockey outings. Can't make it this Tuesday against Carolina.

Sec 225 Row F. Seats are right off the aisle closer to 224.

Face is $75 each. Will take $120 OBO for the pair.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
AAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH.... was looking forward to seeing NY Rangers on Sunday but we got whalloped with over a foot of snow and airports have closed.

Selling 2 tickets in Section 3 Row V for Sunday (Jan 7) against NYR. I bought them in this thread actually and just looking to get my money back. $300 for the pair.

SOLD...see you next year Vegas

Last edited:

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
Looking for a pair of tickets to the Feb 13th game VS the Blackhawks. Just booked a trip and will be in town with the GF, looking to surprise her with an early Valentine's gift. PM me if you have anything available. I'd like to be in the lower bowl as it's our first game in Vegas!

EDIT: also potentially looking for tickets to the Feb 11th game VS Philly as well, but priority is on the Feb 13th game.

Last edited:

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
Have a birthday coming up this week, if anyone is willing to unload a couple tickets to sunday nights game at around $20 each that would be swell. Would be my first GK game.

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
Looking for 4+ tickets for Feb 23rd game vs Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas. Let me know if you have any!

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Looking for two tickets to the February 11th matchup against the Flyers. Please PM me if available.

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
Still in search of a pair of tickets for the Feb 13th game VS the Blackhawks. I'm hoping to not have to fork over my first born on StubHub to get in ;)

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
Hey Knights fans. I'm looking for tickets for the end of March. Will consider anything but prefer lower bowl. The games that I would consider are 3/26 Vs Col., 3/28 Vs Ari., 3/30 Vs STL., or 3/31 Vs SJS. Thanks!

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
Looking for 5 tickets to the Flames game on the 21st. Seems like a reach but why not try.

As an aside, I've noticed a lot of seats to the game are only sold in pairs of 2, is that right?

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Still looking for two to the Flyers game 2/11 if anybody has any available.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Looking for 5 tickets to the Flames game on the 21st. Seems like a reach but why not try.

As an aside, I've noticed a lot of seats to the game are only sold in pairs of 2, is that right?

It could be that many season ticket holders who are selling the tickets only have two to sell. A few people near me sell their weekday seats on various ticket sites and they are all couples like me and my GF who only own two tickets per game somewhere that could be why you see many that are sold in pairs.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Anyone who has actually purchased tix through StubHub...did you have to transfer the tix to your Flash Seats account or do you just have the QR code (I think that's what it's called) you get in your StubHub account scanned to get in the T-Mobile?

Thank you for your consideration. :nod:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Anyone who has actually purchased tix through StubHub...did you have to transfer the tix to your Flash Seats account or do you just have the QR code (I think that's what it's called) you get in your StubHub account scanned to get in the T-Mobile?

Thank you for your consideration. :nod:
I think there's a part of the SH app that handles it.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Sweetnsourpoke

Mar 22, 2009
Hi.....quick question......I'll be in town for the March 2 game against Ottawa and am a little blown away by the ticket prices, especially compared to the tickets in Phoenix, LA and Anaheim. Jeesh.

Anyway, I'm only needing one ticket for that game. Is it common to find people out front selling last minute singles before the game or pretty rare for this market? Thanks

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Hi.....quick question......I'll be in town for the March 2 game against Ottawa and am a little blown away by the ticket prices, especially compared to the tickets in Phoenix, LA and Anaheim. Jeesh.

Anyway, I'm only needing one ticket for that game. Is it common to find people out front selling last minute singles before the game or pretty rare for this market? Thanks

You don't want to go to the arena without a ticket if you're hoping to get in. I've seen very few people selling tickets outside the building before games. And for the ones I have seen, I'm not sure I would trust them to deliver me a ticket via Flashseats.

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
I have one extra ticket to the VGK vs VAN game on Friday Feb 23rd for sale.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park

Best strategy I’ve found is to use the StubHub app the night before the game and snap up a cheap single for 50-75% of what they were going for during the week.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Anybody have an aisle seat in their tickets? Looking for 2 tickets for one of the remaining Friday games except this coming one. March 2, March 16 or March 30. $50 in fees for 2 tickets on Stubhub :help:

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Will be in town for a few days and hoping to catch the 3/14 game. Anyone have two for sale before I go the Stubhub route?

Feel free to PM me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad