VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

gocbj

Aug 3, 2007
C9
thx for the advice everyone. Looking forward to the game and congrats on a great start! ...and i should have asked about your tix - live and learn!

kbay

Apr 8, 2016
Goodyear, Arizona
I'm coming up for a happy birthday to me game with the Coyotes on December 3. I have tickets in Section Loge 120 - Row C - seats 10-11 (maybe). It said they were on the aisle. Does anyone have any pictures of the ice from this section? Tried to find online but couldn't find anything. Are these good seats?

KoopsKings

Sep 26, 2004
Please merge this thread with a ticket thread if there is one. I couldn't find it. I was just wondering about buying tickets at the arena? Are there any scalpers available? Or must I buy off StubHub or other online ticket vendors? Looking to attend kings vs knights tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated!!

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
StubHub is the only official vendor unless you get it direct. You need the Flashseats app to be able to access the arena, there are no paper tickets.

Reactions: KoopsKings

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I'm still an idiot when it comes to the whole StubHub, Flash Seats thing, although I did manage to buy VGK tix earlier through VGK/Flash Seats.

If I buy VGK tix through StubHub, what is the process that gets the tix sent over to Flash Seats? I've read the FAQs at both sites, and either I'm not seeing or understanding (most likely) the information.

Also what about the StubHub service fee...how much? I don't yet have a StubHub account so I can't see what sort of fees are added on at checkout.

Tack så mycket!

(Per the interweb translation, I think that's "thank you very much" in Swedish...in honor of Wild Bill.)

:D

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm still an idiot when it comes to the whole StubHub, Flash Seats thing, although I did manage to buy VGK tix earlier through VGK/Flash Seats.

If I buy VGK tix through StubHub, what is the process that gets the tix sent over to Flash Seats? I've read the FAQs at both sites, and either I'm not seeing or understanding (most likely) the information.

Also what about the StubHub service fee...how much? I don't yet have a StubHub account so I can't see what sort of fees are added on at checkout.

Tack så mycket!

(Per the interweb translation, I think that's "thank you very much" in Swedish...in honor of Wild Bill.)

:D
I think you just use the Stubhub app and they'll have a code for you to get in.

Pretty sure all the fees come out of the seller's end, you just pay the basic.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I think you just use the Stubhub app and they'll have a code for you to get in.

Pretty sure all the fees come out of the seller's end, you just pay the basic.

Stubhub gets paid on both ends. They tack a hefty fee on the buyers side, which depending on the price of the seats, it comes out to 18-30%. That's on top of the 10% they charge the buyer. :rolleyes:

Yesterday I bought a parking pass for Tuesday's game against Dallas. They charged me an additional $5.83 on top of the $18 for the pass. TickPick doesn't charge a buyer fee, but they don't have parking passes listed so I had to bite the bullet & buy it on Stubhub.

Last edited:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
18-30% makes me say "Holy crap!"

Still a handful of tix left on the VGK site for a few games I'm looking at as a Christmas present...for myself and the Mrs. :)

With that kind of fee I might as well buy directly from VGK.

Thanks for the heads up, Mr. Zubov!

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
18-30% makes me say "Holy crap!"

Still a handful of tix left on the VGK site for a few games I'm looking at as a Christmas present...for myself and the Mrs. :)

With that kind of fee I might as well buy directly from VGK.

Thanks for the heads up, Mr. Zubov!

The Knights will get you with a FlashSeats fee for individual games. Depending on the game, it can be as high as $40 per seat. :rolleyes:

PM me which games you're interested in & I'm sure I can hook you up with one for way less than Stubhub or the Knights are charging.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
StubHub is the only official vendor unless you get it direct. You need the Flashseats app to be able to access the arena, there are no paper tickets.

At the gate, I let them scan my credit card I had used a couple weeks prior to purchase the tickets and I was given my tickets.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
The Knights will get you with a FlashSeats fee for individual games. Depending on the game, it can be as high as $40 per seat. :rolleyes:

PM me which games you're interested in & I'm sure I can hook you up with one for way less than Stubhub or the Knights are charging.

Duh. I'm not seeing how to PM. Maybe it's "Start a New Conversation?" Not sure if that's private or not.

Anywho, I didn't see your reply until too late, and I had already sucked it up and bought a pair of tix from VGK.

Do appreciate the offer, though, and thank you! :nod:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Duh. I'm not seeing how to PM. Maybe it's "Start a New Conversation?" Not sure if that's private or not.

Anywho, I didn't see your reply until too late, and I had already sucked it up and bought a pair of tix from VGK.

Do appreciate the offer, though, and thank you! :nod:
VGK just announced that it's no-fee Monday. If you paid fees, email them and see if you can get a credit.

I'll try to find where I saw it, I'm not seeing it on twitter right now.

djd1281

Nov 28, 2017
Looking for 4 tickets to the Penguins/Golden Knights game on 12/14 if anyone has any they're trying to offload.

MrCheapSeats

Feb 21, 2008
PA
Looking for 4 tickets to the Penguins/Golden Knights game on 12/14 if anyone has any they're trying to offload.
I have 2 to sell for the Pens game. They were purchased as part of a group package and are restricted from resale on StubHub. Section 19, Row Y. I'd like to get $200 each for them.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
If anyone's going to Carolina, Tampa, or Washington and needs parking, PM me and you can have my passes at the Excalibur garage.

The folks that are going won't need the parking and I'm too lazy to deal with listing them since there's no PDF.

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
What is the face value?

The more important question is how much would the tickets cost you from an alternate source. The lowest price you can find for lower bowl at that game on StubHub is 198.50 per, and that is before they tack their ridiculous fees on top.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
What is the face value?
We've got no clue what face value is on any tickets right now, I'm fairly certain there isn't an actual face value on any seats this season. Therefore, we're just trying to keep it reasonable. Here's Stubhub now for the same section at the same game:
30PbPs5.png

I (or another mod) will make sure there's no real hard core gouging going on if there's questions, but it's honestly a PITA to do. If you think someone is asking an unfair price, let one of us know and we'll check or delete it.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I understand your points, but I'm not sure we should be referring to SH for determining face values. Isn't the point of this exchange to keep prices lower than sites like that?

At the beginning of the season, I posted a list of values that the team was selling my seats for single games which was based on opponent. Not saying everyone needs to do this, but it's more in line with reality than Stubhub.

With the dynamic pricing set up the way it is, I'm not sure there's an answer. Nor did I think he was gouging in his listing, I asked more out of curiosity.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I understand your points, but I'm not sure we should be referring to SH for determining face values. Isn't the point of this exchange to keep prices lower than sites like that?

At the beginning of the season, I posted a list of values that the team was selling my seats for single games which was based on opponent. Not saying everyone needs to do this, but it's more in line with reality than Stubhub.

With the dynamic pricing set up the way it is, I'm not sure there's an answer. Nor did I think he was gouging in his listing, I asked more out of curiosity.
It's not a perfect system, but in light of the weird dynamic pricing and lack of actual tickets, it's the only thing we've got. If we've got to compare to something, that's the most widely available thing.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'm actually headed to Vegas tomorrow morning, of course when there's no knights games in town. I'll have to check out the arena though, hopefully I can just go inside and check it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->