VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
What does "Single game ticket resale and transfer abilities will be disabled." mean exactly? If I buy a pair of tickets off the secondary market am I buying a legit ticket?

If it's StubHub or any other legit site it should be legit, but if you can't make it you can't transfer it is what it sounds like.

Also I heard from a guy on the can't wait list that he was unable to get any tickets so today's ticket sale might not have much or anything.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
What does "Single game ticket resale and transfer abilities will be disabled." mean exactly? If I buy a pair of tickets off the secondary market am I buying a legit ticket?
Yeah...I might come to Vegas for a game and this has me a bit worried on whether I will get in if I buy a ticket off StubHub.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Yeah...I might come to Vegas for a game and this has me a bit worried on whether I will get in if I buy a ticket off StubHub.

You will get in. That just means you can only get in with the FlashSeats account you buy the tickets on. So you can't change your mind and decide to sell or give the tickets away.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
You will get in. That just means you can only get in with the FlashSeats account you buy the tickets on. So you can't change your mind and decide to sell or give the tickets away.
Thanks!

My friend managed to get two tickets into the Hyde Club - any insight on that? From what I can see it's basically a lounge up top with a mix of seating and standing areas and a bar? I assume I need to get there early to get a spot with a view of the ice?

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Yes. The tickets can be transferred and paid for via PayPal or other means of payment. They just can’t be transferred to an actual resale site.

I sold a pair in Round 1. No problem transferring to the buyer.

aceface76

Apr 8, 2009
Yes. The tickets can be transferred and paid for via PayPal or other means of payment. They just can’t be transferred to an actual resale site.

I sold a pair in Round 1. No problem transferring to the buyer.

Sorry, can you please clarify? The pair you bought for Round 1 had the same restriction, but you were still able to transfer? I just bought a single to Game 2 through Axs that I now might not be able to use, so want to understand what my options are. If I'm understanding, I can do a private sale to a person and transfer the ticket through FlashSeats, but I can't upload it to StubHub, is that correct?

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, can you please clarify? The pair you bought for Round 1 had the same restriction, but you were still able to transfer? I just bought a single to Game 2 through Axs that I now might not be able to use, so want to understand what my options are. If I'm understanding, I can do a private sale to a person and transfer the ticket through FlashSeats, but I can't upload it to StubHub, is that correct?

If you complained in round one you could transfer tickets because it was posted that you could. I've heard from others at work that have bought single game tickets that these rounds are not transferable. But I'd call the vgk ticket department and plead with them to allow you to transfer. I don't know why they are so strict with ticket rules. Last round someone I know lost money as they couldn't transfer game 4 tix because they had a family emergency came up at the last minute

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
That is correct. Same restrictions. Sold privately, transferred through FlashSeats.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Just to clarify, only full season members who opted out of the Knights Vow can list on stubhub. But any tickets bought in the full/partial season holder presales are fully transferrable.

However, anyone buying seats in the general public onsale who cannot attend or trying to make a buck will have real issues getting rid of them. All tickets purchased in that general sale are completely frozen in the buyers account. They will arrive in FlashSeats less than 48 hrs before game time & will have no transfer button in the "tickets" screen. Instead that transfer icon will be replaced with text that states "tickets ineligible for transfer or resale".

dahlenrules

Jul 7, 2009
Virginia
Thanks!

My friend managed to get two tickets into the Hyde Club - any insight on that? From what I can see it's basically a lounge up top with a mix of seating and standing areas and a bar? I assume I need to get there early to get a spot with a view of the ice?

Same question

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Same question
Yeah, for the most part it’s SRO. Out of town media auxiliary stands have taken almost all the normal SRO spots in the other parts of the arena, so I’m guessing they’re slamming people up there for the final.

Get there as early as you can to claim your spot. It’s pretty high in the rafters, so angles matter. You definitely want to be as close to the ice as you can get.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
First off, incredible time last night. Honestly had such a blast. You guys rock.

My friend and I got into the arena at like 3:50 or so yesterday and hung out by the ice for a while then went up to Hyde. It was literally no view - the "partial" view seats were all reserved so our only option was to stand at the bar area with no view of the ice. We took a chance and went down to the 100s on the corner where Vegas shot twice, and ended up standing at the top of the section right next to the stairs for the entire game. Incredibly lucky but it really made our night.

Maybe we'll be back for Game 5! :)

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Jeremy Cooper

Jun 2, 2018
Do you want the VIP/Glass experience for game 5? I am looking to trade 2 tickets in row 2 VIP Glass tickets (includes food/drinks and access to the Patron Lounge below the rink) for 2 cheaper tickets together in the arena. These are non-transferable tickets so we would walk in with you and exchange seats after you Venmo/Paypal payment. I am willing to part with these at face value $3600/each minus the cost of your tickets on StubHub in your section. So, you have the ability to get market price for your seats without fees and exchange for face value great seats that are going for $6k+ ($7k+ with fees). This is a great opportunity for season ticket holders or anyone who wants to move up at far below market price.

Please PM me if interested. I would also be interested in selling these tickets at face value. The transaction would work the same, I would meet you at the arena and we would complete the transaction at the gate as we walked in.

Jeremy Cooper

Jun 2, 2018
Price drop, would be willing to sell for $3k each.

Do you want the VIP/Glass experience for game 5? I am looking to trade 2 tickets in row 2 VIP Glass tickets (includes food/drinks and access to the Patron Lounge below the rink) for 2 cheaper tickets together in the arena. These are non-transferable tickets so we would walk in with you and exchange seats after you Venmo/Paypal payment. I am willing to part with these at face value $3600/each minus the cost of your tickets on StubHub in your section. So, you have the ability to get market price for your seats without fees and exchange for face value great seats that are going for $6k+ ($7k+ with fees). This is a great opportunity for season ticket holders or anyone who wants to move up at far below market price.

Please PM me if interested. I would also be interested in selling these tickets at face value. The transaction would work the same, I would meet you at the arena and we would complete the transaction at the gate as we walked in.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I was informed yesterday by ticket rep that the Golden Knights will not be offering a 22 Game ticket package (my package) next season. Instead, I get to choose from (1 of 4) 11 Game Packages. Can’t buy 2 separate packages. I don’t get to pick my section either. I was able to choose what part of the arena..ie, Upper, Lower, Mezzanine. Ontop of that, they will select my seats for me and if I don’t like the choice. I might be able to move to my desired location. The cherry on top....if I end up in the upper deck, where I was my old $50 seats are now $75-90 +$3. I understand that it was only a 1 year contract last season, but this chapped my ass. At least they gave me the opportunity to renew...gee thanks.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I was informed yesterday by ticket rep that the Golden Knights will not be offering a 22 Game ticket package (my package) next season. Instead, I get to choose from (1 of 4) 11 Game Packages. Can’t buy 2 separate packages. I don’t get to pick my section either. I was able to choose what part of the arena..ie, Upper, Lower, Mezzanine. Ontop of that, they will select my seats for me and if I don’t like the choice. I might be able to move to my desired location. The cherry on top....if I end up in the upper deck, where I was my old $50 seats are now $75-90 +$3. I understand that it was only a 1 year contract last season, but this chapped my ass. At least they gave me the opportunity to renew...gee thanks.

Yikes. That really sux. I really, really hope this doesn't get to the point where it's gotten at MSG & Toronto. In those markets, it's very obvious the owners couldn't give a crap about their season ticket holders.

Not holding my breath however. :(

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Yikes. That really sux. I really, really hope this doesn't get to the point where it's gotten at MSG & Toronto. In those markets, it's very obvious the owners couldn't give a crap about their season ticket holders.

The tightening of partials is because they expanded their full season inventory.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
The tightening of partials is because they expanded their full season inventory.

You don't know that for a fact. They didn't release any breakdowns last season of how many fulls or partials they sold.

I'm convinced they had way more single game inventory than they let on. Playoff seat sales on the secondary market basically confirmed that with all the seats released to Stubhub before full season members had the ability to post their seats for sale.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV

The reality is that there's much more demand than supply. I'm glad we were one of the first to commit and do a 5 year plan. For a long time before the season, I was worried about losing money if there was a game that we couldn't go to and no one would buy the tickets.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You don't know that for a fact. They didn't release any breakdowns last season of how many fulls or partials they sold.

I'm convinced they had way more single game inventory than they let on. Playoff seat sales on the secondary market basically confirmed that with all the seats released to Stubhub before full season members had the ability to post their seats for sale.
We only k ow that they very publicly announced that they were increasing the number of full packages. ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad