Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
this team is going to get swept probably and with that comes huge changes. Casey gone and some major decisions with this roster have to be made.

mikebel111*

You suck Toronto Raptors

Hide your faces after that disgrace

Fans should just"boo" when Raps have the ball

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
We just gave up 60 points in the first half to one of the worst offensive teams in the playoffs. This team is getting swept with this kind of effort, what posers.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Unfortunately, mediocre is good enough to have home court in the east.

Either way, major upgrades at the 3 and 4 needed this offseason, and we also need a true backup 5. Oh, and a new coach, which is most important and probably goes without saying. Ross needs to go. Amir, I love you, but your ankles are gone... I'm sorry, you've been a soldier for years, but I don't see any future for you.

Would be nice if we had a coach who you know...created some different plays and changed things around. This is twice now in this series that Washington has caught up to what we're doing and they have destroyed us.. we do the same thing over and over again. It's ISO ISO ISO ISO. it's redundant and Washington has figured us out

mikebel111*

Masai is probably saying " I am the GM of this clownshow of a team? What have I got myself into?"

34Matthews

Oct 3, 2013
We can still upgrade our team at the trade deadline...what, we dont need any help..whatever!!

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Honeymoon with Masai should be over. Let's see if he can take this team to that next level.

Yes, and it's time to start with the coach, I am so done with Casey, can't stand him. Also this roster needs some vets. This will be 2 years in a row where as a higher seed we get eliminated in the 1st round, that's not right.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
If we played that kind of transition D in high school we'd be running suicides in practice, guaranteed. What a poor effort.

mikebel111*

We can still upgrade our team at the trade deadline...what, we dont need any help..whatever!!

What were going to get at TDD?
If your blaming this mess over staying quiet at TDD, than be my guest but your wrong

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Masai didn't really bungle this year but this team has now shown exactly what it is and major upgrades are needed to get us off the treadmill and become a contender. The next 12 months are crucial.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Maybe I'm old school, but I prefer it when a team has 2 big man to defend the paint. I'd prefer to make teams shoot the ball because they have a lower percentage of making the shot.

Joey24

Mar 9, 2002
New Zealand
Honeymoon with Masai should be over. Let's see if he can take this team to that next level.

I agree he made little change to the roster. Its time he steps up and gets things done in the off season. The magic of this team is gone and was it a mistake giving 'll that contract? Is Delmar too selfish? The team succeeds when they move the ball up the tempo and attack. They are not moving the ball, having the tempo set for them and settling for shots. Does not look good that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad