Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
That was a horrendous shot by Ross. Followed by horrendous defense by him and Vasquez.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
1365231344665.jpg

mikebel111*

Hey fans
Lets booooooo them
Leafs play better than you. Thats right I said it, there is s huge insult

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Absolutely horrendous defense in the quarter. Guards getting beaten easily as always and the bigs aren't rotating fast enough.

Offense has been just as bad though with far too many iso plays and poor/little ball movement.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
This is just a mediocre team that posed as contenders in November and peaked 5 months ago. It's not like the Wiz are doing anything crazy right now and we have got absolutely nothing for them. We're making them look like the Spurs.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
JJ is the only one who drives to the net. Unfortunately, he's sucking at free throws.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
This is just a mediocre team that posed as contenders in November and peaked 5 months ago. It's not like the Wiz are doing anything crazy right now and we have got absolutely nothing for them. We're making them look like the Spurs.

Unfortunately, mediocre is good enough to have home court in the east.

Either way, major upgrades at the 3 and 4 needed this offseason, and we also need a true backup 5. Oh, and a new coach, which is most important and probably goes without saying. Ross needs to go. Amir, I love you, but your ankles are gone... I'm sorry, you've been a soldier for years, but I don't see any future for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad