USMNT Thread Part VIII

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Leading this game in this environment is amazing.. Berhalter pressing all the right buttons. The Honduras manager will have plenty to answer for.

Reactions: GabeTravels

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Was gonna go to sleep but now I'm interested if we can close this out.

Winning on the road against Honduras helps absolve a lot of sins

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of GGG haters suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Crazy how much the game changed with Adams in midfield. Literally immediately after Yedlin came on everything changed.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of GGG haters suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

I generally don't gloat, but....

I took a shower at half time, and missed the first goal. Not being one to tempt fate, I have not watched a minute of the second half. So, this is probably 99% me, 1% EGG.

Only question is what do I do for the rest of the qualifying now?!

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA

I took a shower at half time, and missed the first goal. Not being one to tempt fate, I have not watched a minute of the second half. So, this is probably 99% me, 1% EGG.

Sorry, you're going to have to rely on us for play-by-play for the rest of the cycle. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Reactions: Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham

Shower and don't watch???

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Antonee Robinson changed the game. We got absolutely nothing on the left side in the first half. In the 2nd half he pretty much had his way on the left flank and even scored. To skilled, fast, athletic, and tall not to be playing as the first choice LB.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
This team is going to be the death of me one day. I don't think I've ever seen a team have completely polar opposite halves of soccer where I'm ready to fire everyone at US Soccer and burn everything to the ground to anointing Pepi the savior of American soccer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad