USMNT Thread Part VIII

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
USSF should be dissolved and anyone associated with that awful bucket of dysentery should be banned from the sport for life plus 10 years.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If you think these guys are as good as the 2002 team you need an eye transplant. Not even glasses. A whole new set.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
If Honduras weren’t too used to how they should play that they’d probably be able to get another goal before half if they haven’t faked 5 injuries since the goal.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Needing to score 2 in 60 minutes of shithouse, bunkering football in Central America. Yup, not feeling too optimistic on that one.
THEY AREN'T BUNKERING THEY ARE PRESSING THE SHIT OUT OF US, THEY ARE THE ONES PLAYING AGGRESSIVE.

I am just so disgusted watching this. I didn't think it could sink lower than that night in Trinidad. I was wrong.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
THEY AREN'T BUNKERING THEY ARE PRESSING THE SHIT OUT OF US, THEY ARE THE ONES PLAYING AGGRESSIVE.

I am just so disgusted watching this. I didn't think it could sink lower than that night in Trinidad. I was wrong.

Yeah. We have no midfield. They are completely dominating the game.

Reactions: Tryamw

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
We have a team that could probably compete in the EPL and definitely in the Championship getting beat by a bunch of guys who play in a small C. American league.

Shit tactics.

No heart.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
We have a team that could probably compete in the EPL and definitely in the Championship getting beat by a bunch of guys who play in a small C. American league.

Shit tactics.

No heart.

Just look at the tackles they're putting in vs. ours and you can easily tell why.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Yeah. We have no midfield. They are completely dominating the game.

3 defensive midfielders isn’t a midfield. And unfortunately only Sands in that group can pass, and he looks like the moment might be to much for him.

Cause that, Pulisic is having to pull back just to advance the ball.

They need bello bombing the left again like he was doing the first 10 mins.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
And I didn't think its could get any f***ing worse, what a colossal disaster of a first half. Tactics aren't right, players being played out of position, first touches are awful, passes are off the mark, defenders getting turned easily, lack of focus and a complete lack of fight. f***ing embarrassment

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
You’re expecting a lot out of wing backs if you want them running up and down the pitch for 90 minutes. They’re not a substitute for proper midfielders

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
He should take Sands off. Adams in midfield. Yedlin in his place. Aaronson for Sargent.

edit. Look like there are 3 changes at halftime. A Robinson, aaronson and letget on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad