GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Hope he’s feeling like waiving his no move.

Lets say he waived his No move and be trade... Next season we restart the same story with Nylander until he also waived his no move and the next one we doing the same thing with Matthews? When will be the end of it,
Nice job putting words in my mouth.

Firstly why is it almost every excuse for this core is becoming the Buffalo Sabres, why would we nose dive that badly.

You are acting like the fans are at fault and are putting more pressure than they should on the team. I’m arguing they aren’t, the team deserves the amount of pressure that’s put on them.

The players literally have shown nothing through 4 games, maybe you missed the stats I posted at the bottom of my post but if you go back and look you’ll see why we are putting so much pressure on them. There’s not a single thing we can look at this series and say, “but at least we have that”

Against florida at least woll looked stellar. Against tampa our stars actually performed. Against Columbus and Montreal the goaltending showed up, against Boston 18 and 19 the offence was still there

These 4 games have been the worst collection of playoff games I’ve witnessed with this team. That’s why they are getting so much hate and pressure put on them

i dont say its fan fault but they are part of the problem.

After 12 season with ovy in Washington, did they really had succes? When they finally got it? Whan everyone lost faith in this team and started to play free. Maybe the same thing will happen here, the day than everyone will forfeit about them and they will be able to play free, thab it would be fjnally the year they get it done, who knows?

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
The comeback starts tonight!

...you know, after the game/series is over.....

THEN the comeback BEGINS.

....fire everybody....

It's a confusing time to be a Leaf fan I'm just going to say.

Reactions: TMLife17

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Lets say he waived his No move and be trade... Next season we restart the same story with Nylander until he also waived his no move and the next one we doing the same thing with Matthews? When will be the end of it,

i dont say its fan fault but they are part of the problem.

After 12 season with ovy in Washington, did they really had succes? When they finally got it? Whan everyone lost faith in this team and started to play free. Maybe the same thing will happen here, the day than everyone will forfeit about them and they will be able to play free, thab it would be fjnally the year they get it done, who knows?
Matty has 3 points in 1 g and none in 3, Marner has a goal and an assist. Tavares has zero 5v5 points. Reilly has one assist. Our D and G are a tire fire. Sure let's pay Mitch $13m and keep the gang together for another 3 or 4 years.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Most were signed to one year contracts, I think that isn’t something boy wonder could do, if he were still here Sammy would have five more years and Eric f**king Karlsson would be on the D. Do posters consider what they’re typing before actually typing?

Karlsson on D? I feel sick.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Getting upset with Tre for this is like being mad at a janitor for the bathroom getting flooded and overflowing with shit.
It's funny, all the shit the Tre was supposed to fix this last offseason because it's crap, was considered really really good last year, and only a troll would suggest it needed fixing.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Maybe Woll will shine and we'll pull off a 2-1 win.
If it's the not so grand finale, the postseason should be interesting at least.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Please Leafs, respect the crest, respect the past, Salming, Apps, Gilmore, Clark, Horton, Keon etc al. Leave your guts on the ice. Losing with pride is understandable. Learn the lesson.
Under rated comment. Show some guts, play hard, play like you give a damn, respect the jersey, respect your teammates, respect the organization, the city and the fan base.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Matty has 3 points in 1 g and none in 3, Marner has a goal and an assist. Tavares has zero 5v5 points. Reilly has one assist. Our D and G are a tire fire. Sure let's pay Mitch $13m and keep the gang together for another 3 or 4 years.
vs florida last year it was matthews
vs tampa it wqs nylander

you will always have someone to blame

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Matthews not playing is a f***ing disgrace.

There’s way more to this story.

Franchise is a fraud

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Screw it. Let's go Leafs. Expectations coudln't be lower. This is the beginning of a 3 game win streak. Don't care how, just get er done.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
from a injury point of view, having that much cap tied up to four players is even more of a reason to redistribute the cap evenly imo...........

Injuries can happen to anyone. If McDavid and Draisaitl both got injured I don't think 4 players replacing them are going to help. You still only get their playing minutes not extra because they're cheaper.

But certainly, in theory you could go with 3 * 2nd. lines, and no 1st. line.

I actually think you could go with less than 12 forwards, as almost every player wants more minutes.

Forecheck1

May 19, 2023
Please Leafs, respect the crest, respect the past, Salming, Apps, Gilmore, Clark, Horton, Keon etc al. Leave your guts on the ice. Losing with pride is understandable. Learn the lesson.
hahahaha - sorry these guys only battle for their contracts - they dont care about the fans or past history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad