Useless Thread MDCCXCIX: This Week in K-Pop (fromis_9, Rocket Punch comebacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Didn't hear about that.

Hmm, it's almost like they had too much talent. Almost as if they were poaching talent from other promotions with no plan to use them
Yeah it was so infuriating.

They let Samoa Joe go, peyton royce, Billie Kay, other folks

Sep 19, 2008
I unlocked the full wwe library yesterday and rewatched some old raw episodes with stone cold and the degeneration x

Like modern wwe doesn't even come close

Sep 19, 2008
The fact that triple h turned his back on Shawn Michael's was just flat out predictable

But watchable

And hilarious

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Watching a clip from The Great British Bake Off

James McAvoy talking about "A lemon meringue pie I had in Montreal when I was making X-men... one of them" (actual quote)

They've made so f***ing many of these superhero movies and and they're all the same, the actors can't even remember which are which!

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
I'm gonna find out who did this to you shawn

"it was you hunter"

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IT WAS ME"

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Eww, Charlotte Flair and her uncanny valley face that has endured too many surgeries.

Maybe you can get some surgery to implant a personality into you

Sep 19, 2008
Watching a clip from The Great British Bake Off

James McAvoy talking about "A lemon meringue pie I had in Montreal when I was making X-men... one of them" (actual quote)

They've made so f***ing many of these superhero movies and and they're all the same, the actors can't even remember which are which!
The first class / days of future past / apocalypse arc is actually pretty good

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
My girlfriend watched Wandavision despite not watching any of the Marvel movies.

Trying to confuse her, I asked "When does this take place, before or after Endgame?"

I have no idea what Wandavision is even about, but Vision was murdered at the end of Infinity War, so it seems like a reasonable question

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Also Rey Mysterio has always been so overrated.

Back in the day, he had some title defense that was a 4 way against 3 huge dudes. I mean guys like Kane, Big Show, and Mark Henry. I remember calling it before the match "Watch Rey win this shit, that would be so stupid" and he won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad