Useless Thread MDCCCXXXix : Accidentally on Purpose Typo Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
f*** global warming
Since the start of July, we have been way hotter and way drier than normal.

As someone with a Master's degree in the physical sciences, it's infinitely more complicated than just global warming but that will and does play a role.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't give a damn Titanic (1998) is probably James Cameron's best work and better than T2 Judgement Day

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
How am I supposed to change your opinion when all you've stated is your opinion?

You offered no reasoning as to how Titanic is a masterpiece

I was going to jokingly make a comment about Avatar being a masterpiece, but I see you unironically just said that.

Sep 19, 2008
In 2022 global warming has melted all the icebergs so gigantic royal Caribbean cruises can sail the Atlantic without issue

How am I supposed to change your opinion when all you've stated is your opinion?

You offered no reasoning as to how Titanic is a masterpiece

I was going to jokingly make a comment about Avatar being a masterpiece, but I see you unironically just said that.
Multiple reasons including star studded cast , captivating story and visuals

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Terminator 2 and Aliens are widely regarded as two of the best sequels ever.

The amount of filmmaking and craftsmanship put into Titanic is amazing, but the story is a little lacking.

Sep 19, 2008
Apparently James Cameron directed alien but I never saw alien

Something about a homicidal extraterrestrial that scares me

The amount of filmmaking and craftsmanship put into Titanic is amazing, but the story is a little lacking.
The cast though

Sep 19, 2008
Both movies freak me the f*** out. The alien also has a baby alien in its mouth or popped out of a human... If you thought house of the dragon redacted was sick see that alien bust out a stomach

Yeah I'm not watching that movie anytime soon

That would be Aliens.

Ridley Scott directed Alien

Billy f***ing Zane as the bad guy.

Kate Winslet's nintendos
Also Kathy bates and bill Paxton

Sep 19, 2008
I remember being at the doctors and they had the movie playing on HBO when Kate tells Jack to draw her like one of his French girls I could not see I was so blinded with tears

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
The Titanic is okay but it's really really long.

It's only a masterpiece in terms of the cinematography, the way they perfectly recreated exactly what parts of the ship actually looked like in real life. The disaster element of the film and how they depicted the actual sinking was also good.

What lets it down is the romance plot which is very meh and cliche. I think there could have been a better way of representing the diverse backgrounds of all the passengers and the issues which that raises, and told a better story. The only part of this which was actually good was Kathy Bates as Molly Brown and literally every interaction she has with another character.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021

I actually think Aliens is a little bit overrated, but that's just because I love the original so much and it is simply not as good as the original from a horror and atmosphere perspective.

Not much of an argument possible against T2. It pretty much executes on every level.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
The Titanic is okay but it's really really long.

It's only a masterpiece in terms of the cinematography, the way they perfectly recreated exactly what parts of the ship actually looked like in real life. The disaster element of the film and how they depicted the actual sinking was also good.

What lets it down is the romance plot which is very meh and cliche. I think there could have been a better way of representing the diverse backgrounds of all the passengers and the issues which that raises, and told a better story. The only part of this which was actually good was Kathy Bates as Molly Brown and literally every interaction she has with another character.
I remember going to see it in theaters with my then-gf. She laughed so hysterically when people were falling off the top of the ship into the ocean that she almost hyperventilated.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I actually think Aliens is a little bit overrated, but that's just because I love the original so much and it is simply not as good as the original from a horror and atmosphere perspective.

Not much of an argument possible against T2. It pretty much executes on every level.

Similar to the Terminator movies, Alien is more of a horror movie, while Aliens is more of an action movie.

Sep 19, 2008
If you don't behave class I will write down the name of a character who dies in game of thrones 😂

Similar to the Terminator movies, Alien is more of a horror movie, while Aliens is more of an action movie.
Horror movies freak me the f*** out

Again one those movies had a baby popping out of Sigourney weaver or something it was disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad