Useless Thread MDCCCXXXix : Accidentally on Purpose Typo Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
the last race I did was for Brucie in GTA IV where I started 8th place and shot out the window at all the other cars before winning :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
@MetalheadPenguinsFan I think they took out the line in GTA IV where Niko says during the bank robbery "I ain't going to jail in this country" :laugh:

if you look at youtube some guy made a list of all the possible options for that mission :laugh:

lol

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
1661183035681.png

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
i really hate squirrels
why they're so cute and adorbs

there are a few that come to my parents balcony to steal food from the birds so sometimes when i'm there i'll feed one by hand (not that it matters since they would steal the birds' food anyway), and it's so adorbs when they climb on my hands to get food 😍

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
why they're so cute and adorbs

there are a few that come to my parents balcony to steal food from the birds so sometimes when i'm there i'll feed one by hand (not that it matters since they would steal the birds' food anyway), and it's so adorbs when they climb on my hands to get food 😍
they ruin birdfeeders, make a mess of the lawn and drop falling nuts on my daughter's head.

if I had one in front of me I would nail it to a cross alive and throw it into a river.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
they ruin birdfeeders, make a mess of the lawn and drop falling nuts on my daughter's head.

if I had one in front of me I would nail it to a cross alive and throw it into a river.
they make a mess because of your birdfeeders

if you don't want them on your lawn, then simply don't place birdfeeders, that's why they keep coming

if you don't want to remove them because you enjoy seeing birds and all, then put food that is more easily accessible elsewhere, that should help leave the birds alone (and this is basically what my parents do)

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
they make a mess because of your birdfeeders

if you don't want them on your lawn, then simply don't place birdfeeders, that's why they keep coming

if you don't want to remove them because you enjoy seeing birds and all, then put food that is more easily accessible elsewhere, that should help leave the birds alone (and this is basically what my parents do)
That's not entirely accurate. I haven't had a birdfeeder in my yard in 2 years and these worthless rodent spawns of satan are still here because of the oak and hickory trees (southern New England is loaded with oak trees.) Squirrels will hoard food and will take anything they can find no matter what it is. It's not like I'm going to remove a gorgeous shagbark hickory tree, it would cost many thousands of dollars.

Anyone that causes my daughter harm, whether animal or human, will regret it.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Even then they're not considered that much of a pest here compared to how lots of people in NA feel about them

But that's probably because people in the UK actually let their cats outside, so I expect that deters squirrels and they stick to woodland areas and away from residential gardens

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
That's not entirely accurate. I haven't had a birdfeeder in my yard in 2 years and these worthless rodent spawns of satan are still here because of the oak and hickory trees (southern New England is loaded with oak trees.) Squirrels will hoard food and will take anything they can find no matter what it is. It's not like I'm going to remove a gorgeous shagbark hickory tree, it would cost many thousands of dollars.

Anyone that causes my daughter harm, whether animal or human, will regret it.
then put other stuff around

and, we are the ones invading on their natural habitat that hey have occupied for thousands of years

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
then put other stuff around
Are you suggesting I feed a squirrel? The only things I'd consider feeding them are strychnine or capsaicin.

They don't need to be fed, they are extraordinarily capable of finding their own food because they're incredibly smart and capable. If you feed them, they won't eat your feed and leave other stuff alone, they will eat your feed AND the other stuff.
and, we are the ones invading on their natural habitat that hey have occupied for thousands of years
I don't disagree with that, but there are plenty of other oak forests around they can go play in nearby. I'd prefer if they don't hurt my daughter.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY RAINING

HALF THE TOWNS AROUND ME HAVE BEEN UNDER WATER BANS FOR A MONTH OR MORE

PRAISE EVERY GOD IN EVERY RELIGION ON EARTH

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad