Useless Thread MDCCCXXXIV - John H Ruiz "El Presidente" Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Good, now someone edit the vanilla maps so the spawns aren't complete shit
They're going to let you edit spawns

The problem is sbmm. I miss when servers were clan run or private.

Did you see I started playing bf4 again. Can't find a damn good fps these days. 2142 is okay but 4 hits different

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
The problem is these security companies advertise entry level jobs but they often require many years of experience. So you can't just walk in as entry level into security. It sucks.

That's why I just spend my time all day now watching YouTube tutorials so I can show off my knowledge to interviewers.

@LarryFisherman do you use a virtual machine

an entry level job in tech is not equivalent to an entry level job at walmart. you need technical knowledge.

if you really want a job in tech, and i've told you this many times before, start in QA. Security positions are very real and important roles in a cloud stack, and there is a TON of information/best practices/experience required there to make sure you're protecting sensitive data. If you get smeared because of lax security due to inexperience you could literally bring an entire company down to the ground.

go find an entry level QA job at something like a marking company where you'll test websites/javascript deployments. low barrier of entry and can gain lots of real-world experience.

and yes, i use a lot of vms.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer
Sep 19, 2008
1654711163894.png

1654711316157.png

@Vancouver Canucks

@Zaiden Shogun

@Fixed to Ruin

No, been too busy playing Synthetik
that game is so arcadey

Attachments

• 1654711237324.png
    1654711237324.png
    455.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
As much as I played MW2 and Black Ops multiplayer back in the day, the Call of Duty games were so overrated.

They had the chintzy bullshit to draw people's attention in (perks and killstreaks), but the gameplay was just so lacking.

Being punished for having a good connection was the biggest crock of shit.

Sep 19, 2008
an entry level job in tech is not equivalent to an entry level job at walmart. you need technical knowledge.

if you really want a job in tech, and i've told you this many times before, start in QA. Security positions are very real and important roles in a cloud stack, and there is a TON of information/best practices/experience required there to make sure you're protecting sensitive data. If you get smeared because of lax security due to inexperience you could literally bring an entire company down to the ground.

go find an entry level QA job at something like a marking company where you'll test websites/javascript deployments. low barrier of entry and can gain lots of real-world experience.

and yes, i use a lot of vms.
or i could just watch youtube vids while watching twitch and gain knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad