Useless Thread MDCCCXXXIV - John H Ruiz "El Presidente" Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
There's another aspect of that Lawler/Goldust thing.

The storyline was that Lawler was the heel and Goldust was the face. Well, they were in Lawler's hometown that night and expected that he would get cheered, going against the storyline they're telling.

So the speculation is that they had Lawler cut that promo calling Goldust a cigarette in hopes that it would be so offensive that the crowd would boo him. You'll never guess what happened. Lawler calls Goldust a slur and gets cheered throughout their match, while Goldust gets booed throughout.

And better divas

Not sure why rhea Ripley has so much appeal

Well, she is pretty hot

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Zenni took so long to ship my glasses that I was certain they weren't arriving before we go out of town tomorrow.

Apparently they're getting delivered today. Sweet

Sep 19, 2008
Cigarette lol

There's another aspect of that Lawler/Goldust thing.

The storyline was that Lawler was the heel and Goldust was the face. Well, they were in Lawler's hometown that night and expected that he would get cheered, going against the storyline they're telling.

So the speculation is that they had Lawler cut that promo calling Goldust a cigarette in hopes that it would be so offensive that the crowd would boo him. You'll never guess what happened. Lawler calls Goldust a slur and gets cheered throughout their match, while Goldust gets booed throughout.

Well, she is pretty hot
No she isn't

She has goth vibes

No offense to any goth

Sep 19, 2008
But she and Mr. Kushner were soon scouting properties in Florida, and within weeks they were buying a $32 million lot formerly owned by the Spanish singer Julio Iglesias on the private island of Indian Creek near Miami, an exclusive haven for a couple dozen wealthy families that tabloids called the “Billionaire’s Bunker.”

Sep 19, 2008
"The next day, two moving trucks showed up at their Kalorama house to load up the furniture and a Peloton bike for the journey south to a luxury multilevel condo they had rented to live in while waiting for their new mansion to be built.

They were moving on to their new life."

@PanthersPens62 also lives in a luxury condo.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"The next day, two moving trucks showed up at their Kalorama house to load up the furniture and a Peloton bike for the journey south to a luxury multilevel condo they had rented to live in while waiting for their new mansion to be built.

"a luxury multilevel condo they had rented to live in while waiting for their new mansion to be built"

How relatable

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
meh

1654690597687.png

as opposed to

1654690628035.png

1654690668404.png

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Yes, if you consider a 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment a "luxury condo" (I'm sure Mattingly would classify it as such)

Sep 19, 2008
CM Punk is very lucky to have someone as pretty as AJ Lee

Have you seen that show with Miz and Marylyse

WWE is promoting it hard

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
“Sheetz” sounds like a restaurant you’d see in Grand Theft Auto. @John Price

You could have the “Mega Sheet” meal, the “Hot Sheet” combo, the drinks menu could be called “Liqui-Sheets”, the kids menu called “Lil’ Sheetz” etc.

Sep 19, 2008
“Sheetz” sounds like a restaurant you’d see in Grand Theft Auto. @John Price

You could have the “Mega Sheet” meal, the “Hot Sheet” combo, the drinks menu could be called “Liqui-Sheets”, the kids menu called “Lil’ Sheetz” etc.
lmao cluckin' bell

I still think it was stupid how 4 and 5 reduced the amount of restaurants you could go into

heck I don't think you can go into any in 5 but I could be wrong

At least there was no transition scene. SA was the best when it came to driving to a restaurant to eat just to get health and then drive away

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
lmao cluckin' bell

I still think it was stupid how 4 and 5 reduced the amount of restaurants you could go into

heck I don't think you can go into any in 5 but I could be wrong

At least there was no transition scene. SA was the best when it came to driving to a restaurant to eat just to get health and then drive away

5 has clothing stores and convenience stores you can walk into.

It's just like Madden, the older games obviously have worse graphics, but the gameplay is comparable if not better.

Like, why does V feel like a dumbed down version of IV? IV wasn't perfect, but it had such a better atmosphere and smoothness.

Sep 19, 2008
"Say it isn't true, Tommy, about Mercedes!"

"It's not true."

"Thank goodness. Being a lawyer would have brought great shame to her family"

giphy.gif

We can turn this into a babe thread and go back and forth all day long.

Yes, Lacey and AJ are also attractive. In fact, most of the women WWE employ just happen to be attractive, funny how that worked out.
That's the problem most of the WWE talent now outside of Asuka (somewhat) and Alexa Bliss are not attractive

Want to parse my words carefully here but certain societal norms have made it okay for large women like Nia Jax or Rhea Ripley (who doesn't have as much eyeliner as previous images...I actually picked the most attractive out of all of them lirl) or that Scottish gril who looks like a Game of Thrones character with the unkempt hair lol

Do not tell me today's divas are hot

that is not true

Even Becky Lynch who was somewhat hot became "un hot"...didn't you see that picture I posted of her on RAW a few days ago

1654691525567.png

It's hayley williams !!

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
you just said most of the wwe talent were intended to be hot though

I said it was an entertainment industry, so obviously there is going to be some bias against putting uggos on camera.

But the modern women's division is a far cry from the Divas division with all of the women being hot and none of them being able to wrestle for shit.

Sep 19, 2008
5 has clothing stores and convenience stores you can walk into.

It's just like Madden, the older games obviously have worse graphics, but the gameplay is comparable if not better.

Like, why does V feel like a dumbed down version of IV? IV wasn't perfect, but it had such a better atmosphere and smoothness.
At the time game developers bragged about how big v was but you could barely enter any of the buildings. Think gta rp mods have allowed you to enter more though...

Too much UT chat distracted me from NC tying it up against ssg

Back to watching baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad