Useless Thread MDCCCXXXIV - John H Ruiz "El Presidente" Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I love this "Order UFC 275" thing that won't go away.

At least they made it bolded, in a different color, and in an area where ads make no sense.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Finally checked my playoff bracket.

Went 7/8 in the first round. Went 1/4 in the second round.

Only have one pick still alive and it's the Avs winning the Cup.

Sep 19, 2008
1654609766163.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Bolded for emphasis:

Alex is a political science major and “60 Days In” superfan. Born and raised in a conservative Georgia town, he had a relatively sheltered childhood and currently lives at home with his parents. After college, Alex is considering a career in politics. Doing this program will allow Alex to expand his knowledge of the criminal justice system outside of what he learns from textbooks and TV shows.

Having watched every episode of the series, Alex thinks going to jail will be a nice reprise from the stresses of college life. Alex is an avid online gamer with a passion for survival games – he’s eager to see if his online role-playing will prove fruitful when he goes behind bars for 60 days.

Leaving the comforts of his parents’ home will be a challenge, but he’s out to prove that he can stand on his own two feet and survive 60 days behind bars without calling his mom to bail him out.

giphy.gif

60-days-in-s6-bios-alex.jpg

As much as I think this kid going on the show is a terrible idea, after seeing two "tough" guys puss out, I'm almost expecting this kid to become a gang leader in 60 days.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
This one chick has Celiac's disease and can't eat gluten, but she had this ingenious plan to deal with it.

Then, in an interview, this dumbass said "They serve fruit and vegetables with every meal, so I'll just eat those".

How can you be that utterly clueless about how our jails and prisons work? Were you expecting catered lunches everyday or some shit

Sep 19, 2008

Thirty miles on the Gulf Stream
I hear the south wind moan
The bridges getting lower
The shrimp boats coming home

The old man down in the Quarter
Slowly turns his head
Takes a sip from his whiskey bottle
And this is what he said

I was born in the rain on the Pontchartrain
Underneath the Louisiana moon
I don't mind the strain of a hurricane
They come around every June

The high black water, a devil's daughter
She's hard, she's cold and she's mean
But nobody taught her, it takes a lot of water
To wash away New Orleans

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Police officer woman was whining to her cellmate and asked "Are the guards really this cruel to inmates all the time?"

you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-dumb.gif

Her cellmate was a great person for putting up with her shit and even helping her out as much as she could.

If you were my cellmate and you won't stop bitching about everything on your first night, I might as well just beat the shit out of you.

Sep 19, 2008
Herschel Walker, Bo Jack, Ricky Waters
Better run that 😎 back
Boss, and I put that on my Maybach
Four hundred thou' bitch you wish you saved that

The best fight entrance was floyd coming out against Conor to meek

"at the club we watching floyd"

Out in Vegas (out in Vegas), I took a loss (took a loss)
At the fight we watchin' Floyd, we on the floor (we on the floor)

Sep 19, 2008

GOAT wrestle mania match. How did such a small and tiny floyd knock out big show

If you can play as floyd in wwe 2k 22 against big show I will buy that game immediately

Start a career mode with a 5 foot floyd lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad