Useless Thread MDCCCXXXIV - John H Ruiz "El Presidente" Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008

Oh lookie......Hack#2 again trying to match wits with El Presidente!
#EpicFail

And Mr. Price again claiming not to support the far right while posting pictures that would suggest otherwise :rolleyes:

1655561436618.png

Sep 19, 2008
1655561756888.png

@Stylizer1 did you know youtube has removed this episode even though it was hilarious

do you remember him yelling at Andrew Schulz to drink "YOU'LL DRINK IT" or something like that...then he started waving the sword around

Listen I don't agree with "that guy" but that episode was straight up hilarious. Then HF started complaining in entertainment. "Nothing HE could do is hilarious. STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION" well he didn't say anything offensive when he was waving that sword around was he

smh

Sep 19, 2008
the epitome of "cancel culture" is removing a podcast with a controversial icon off youtube just because he triggers people

if you look at the highlights of said episode which was cancelled off youtube it was hilarious

it was just him getting really drunk in Miami and talking a lot of stupid shit

Sep 19, 2008
Giving dangerous people attention is........oh I don't know.......maybe DANGEROUS?????

Meanwhile, here are 2 very undangerous people:

watch out you can't reference noted "Qaaron" "CHAD" Pat McAfee here

f*** this cancel culture has gone too far

first it was AJ and that Milo guy and Crowder

Don't you know you can't acknowledge them anymore? they "don't exist". "DON'T GIVE THEM ATTENTION!"

now it's guys like Pat McAfee who put Qaaron on every week so he can spew his crap

"WHY ARE YOU GIVING HIM A PLATFORM"

BECAUSE PEOPLE WATCH AND CARE

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
watch out you can't reference noted "Qaaron" "CHAD" Pat McAfee here

f*** this cancel culture has gone too far

first it was AJ and that Milo guy and Crowder

Don't you know you can't acknowledge them anymore? they "don't exist". "DON'T GIVE THEM ATTENTION!"

now it's guys like Pat McAfee who put Qaaron on every week so he can spew his crap

"WHY ARE YOU GIVING HIM A PLATFORM"

BECAUSE PEOPLE WATCH AND CARE
You'll note that I put a clip that had nothing to do with McAfee's own show. Outside of his man crush on Qaaron, he's relatively harmless

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
View attachment 559728

@Stylizer1 did you know youtube has removed this episode even though it was hilarious

do you remember him yelling at Andrew Schulz to drink "YOU'LL DRINK IT" or something like that...then he started waving the sword around

Listen I don't agree with "that guy" but that episode was straight up hilarious. Then HF started complaining in entertainment. "Nothing HE could do is hilarious. STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION" well he didn't say anything offensive when he was waving that sword around was he

smh
Society is funked up.

Reactions: John Price

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
No, I've never heard of them.

Oh ok as I know I told you about em’ before. Since I smoke out of German made pieces (Roor Germany or Zenit) I’m anxious to try em’

They’re supposed to be a more rice-y paper like Elements. I need to get off my ass and order some online one of these days. :laugh:

As I’m out of Raw tips for doobie rollin’ and some other stuff anyway.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Oh ok as I know I told you about em’ before. Since I smoke out of German made pieces (Roor Germany or Zenit) I’m anxious to try em’

They’re supposed to be a more rice-y paper like Elements. I need to get off my ass and order some online one of these days. :laugh:

As I’m out of Raw tips for doobie rollin’ and some other stuff anyway.

back in my smoking days i used to love and collect RooR's

i bought this sick ~22" yellow label from Amsterdam that was hella thick. that was my favorite piece ever. ended up giving it to my dad when i quit and he used it for years. he only vapes now though - no idea what happened to all the RooR pieces.

seems like they're still around. 5mil thick was dank af back then

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

i bought this sick ~22" yellow label from Amsterdam that was hella thick. that was my favorite piece ever. ended up giving it to my dad when i quit and he used it for years. he only vapes now though - no idea what happened to all the RooR pieces.

Probably a 5mm thick black label Dealers Cup.

Spiffy!!! :thumbu:

I have a Roor Germany “Inside Standard” bubbler. And a shitload of Roor custom bowls and other Roor Germany accessories.

Ditto for Zenit Glass which is a one man glassblowing operation out of Germany. Frank does amazing work.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

500+ Canadian pesos wtf

(yes I know I spend obscene amounts of money on useless bike shit)

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Roor prices are tricky IMO. On one hand paying $500-800+ Canadian for a basic, coloured label Roor production tube (with no extra customization) is a ripoff. You’re paying for stellar German quality yes, but mainly also the label. Kinda like Apple stuff.

However…the craftsmanship and beauty of their custom options (be it crowned or opalwork on the mouthpieces, their flamepolished logo option, reduction work, additional marble/millie work, and coloured sections they used to do) is unmatched IMO. Ditto for their “Poseidon” bowls which run about $200 give or take. I have 2 of those currently. I also have a “Fire” custom Roor Germany bowl that was blown some time between 2007-2010 that I scooped brand new last year.

Only Zenit Glass from Germany comes in at a very close second IMO. I have a 9” beaker from Frank at Zenit that has a colourworked green and white section, a colourworked green and white coloured base with wigwag linework, double reductions on the tube, and a matching fully worked green n white bowl. It also had a matching green and white downstem, but my idiot friend broke that last Christmas. :(

Amazingly I only paid about $400 for it at Higher Society Glass (here in Ontario) a few years before COVID hit. And having spoken with Frank at Zenit a few times on Instagram I still cannot believe the steal of a deal that was. As a custom mini tube from him (like mine with all the custom colour work, custom bowl, downstem, and reductions) would go for about $1000 now.

I have quite a few other coloured Zenit bowls with wigwag linework and other styles in my collection too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad