Sep 19, 2008
1655476848076.png

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
It was never about admiring them

these posts and pictures are not endorsements of the far right
Ok, well with you, its hard to tell considering the vast variety of pictures you post. It took me forever to figure out why you were posting pictures of Golden & Manure all the time......silly me actually once thought it was because you thought they were good coaches........not that you were thrilled that they were destroying the program.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Don't know about the mortgage rates. My knowledge in economics is really bad, but taking a guess: Interest rate increase is a factor in this?

Sakura and Chaewon! 💕💕💕💕
Say you bought a $500k house today with 20% down with a rate of 6.9%... monthly payment roughly $3k/month.

Say you bought that sam exact house 2-3 months prior, but at a 3.0% interest rate... monthly payment about $1k/month less.

Sep 19, 2008
Say you bought a $500k house today with 20% down with a rate of 6.9%... monthly payment roughly $3k/month.

Say you bought that sam exact house 2-3 months prior, but at a 3.0% interest rate... monthly payment about $1k/month less.
Since you're always moving your next house is gonna be pretty expensive.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Since you're always moving your next house is gonna be pretty expensive.

Probably.

But will be able to rent this house out and even if we did so right now would make a profit related to what the mortgage payment is.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Your metabolism is probably better

I can't eat like a pig anymore without consequences
It's good but it's slowing down slightly.

Part of the problem is that my wife has a sweet tooth but a tiny appetite, and I hate throwing food out so I end up eating stuff I really don't like that much (example: there are 5 donuts in her car right now that I don't particularly want, but who else is going to eat them?)

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I ate an entire Costco triple layer cheesecake and afterwards haven't been able to lose weight lol
Dude...wtf. :laugh:

Over what period of time did you eat that? Cheesecake is one of the worst things on Earth to eat when it comes to losing weight. It's arguably my favorite dessert but I very rarely have it because the reaction of your stomach when cheesecake arrives is basically "...war is coming."

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
Dude...wtf. :laugh:

Over what period of time did you eat that? Cheesecake is one of the worst things on Earth to eat when it comes to losing weight. It's arguably my favorite dessert but I very rarely have it because the reaction of your stomach when cheesecake arrives is basically "...war is coming."
Days

More like 2 weeks or so I had to eat more after I saw it had passed best sell by date

Sebastian 😂

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad