Useless Thread MDCCCXXXIII continue without supporting us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Congratulations to Douglas Ford for winning reelection as Ontario premier. Whatever that is...

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Girlfriend got me to start watching 60 Days In yesterday.

It's mind-blowing in so many ways. First, these people volunteered to do this shit for free apparently. Second, everyone seems completely clueless about what jail would be like. Third, it's like watching a slow motion car crash, knowing that these naive fools are going to go through some shit.

I'm only two episodes into the season, everyone isn't even in jail yet and three f***ing people pussed out. Former marine (and fan of the show), pussed out. Corrections officer, pussed out before he even made it to jail. Cop, lied to everyone about her job, then endlessly complained and pussed out.

These people volunteered to do this shit without any promise of a cash prize, what complete idiots

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I mean shit, at least watch a couple episodes of Oz before you volunteer to spend 60 days in a county jail.

"It feels so unsafe in here." For f***'s sake, dude, how are you a fan of the show without knowing that jail is dangerous?

These people are so naive and clueless that it almost feels like a parody. What the f*** did y'all think happens in jail? Did you think you'll just hang out and have 60 sleepover parties?

Sep 19, 2008
Tough one, had a few give a ways gifted to them but couldn't score. Ranger did look good, hoping he does return next year as a OA. Looks like he will be back in the cage Fri, Basran was seen on crutches, hard to think he sees the ice again with the way this series is going.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo

FUpU6YaXwAEICdM.jpg

Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Also, 20 years of Cena, give me a break.

How many guys with notable potential jobbed to Super Cena over that time? How many times did Cena bury someone when he would have lost nothing by losing?

John Cena is a good dude, but his character and storylines were just f***ing awful

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Dave Temple

Also, 20 years of Cena, give me a break.

How many guys with notable potential jobbed to Super Cena over that time?

John Cena is a good dude, but his character and storylines were just f***ing awful
Guess you aren't watching peacemaker lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad