party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Screen_Shot_2017_01_02_at_3.04.18_PM.0.png

Why even go on a boat trip if everyone is going to wear boots and jeans, lirl

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
For example, the word for telephone, 電話 denwa in Japanese, is calqued as diànhuà in Mandarin Chinese, điện thoại in Vietnamese and 전화 jeonhwa in Korean.[7]

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Today on "I said something stupid to elicit attention":

He's just so grating and unlikable. I would like to join the line of people wanting to curb stomp him.

Sep 19, 2008
Bruins are f***ing idiots for firing Cassidy. He'll have another job in a second. Great coach.

Sep 19, 2008
@Mantis @Tarantula you shouldn't be pleased about this. Cassidy was the only guy making the bruins relevant. Yinz are done now without his genius and guidance.

Old ass perfection line can't do shit no more

Ullmark terrible backup

Marchand recovering from surgery and always getting suspended

DeBrusk always demanding trade and probably gone this offseason

Heck the only glimmer of hope for Bruins fans is Swayman

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
@Mantis @Tarantula you shouldn't be pleased about this. Cassidy was the only guy making the bruins relevant. Yinz are done now without his genius and guidance.

Old ass perfection line can't do shit no more

Ullmark terrible backup

Marchand recovering from surgery and always getting suspended

DeBrusk always demanding trade and probably gone this offseason

Heck the only glimmer of hope for Bruins fans is Swayman
is that why they were one of the top lines in the league by any metric available this season

they just didn't play as much this season as in previous years (only ~250 minutes at 5v5)

Also... OV :help:

Sep 19, 2008
1654558428558.png

is that why they were one of the top lines in the league by any metric available this season

they just didn't play as much this season as in previous years (only ~250 minutes at 5v5)

Also... OV :help:
They are very old, very weak! Not very good!

Your friend Rat boy as well as McAvoy and Gryzlyk will be out for several months...not very good future for "Boston"...

Sep 19, 2008
And the funniest thing is that the Habs rushed to re-sign St. Louis just because he speaks french. If the Habs signed Cassidy maybe they'd actually win something.

(did you know St Louis improved play of Cole Caufield! Probably only good thing he's done in MTL! Lol!)

Side note: I never denied Caps were getting old, I said repeatedly they were old and that they were one of the oldest teams to win the cup. They are up against the wall cap wise too so I don't envision anything good happening this offseason, not a lot of space to make much moves other than re-signing one of Vitek or Samsonov...And Backstrom is on IR and may not play for a while (same with Wilson)

So don't accuse me of being homer or shill I follow this team closer than you follow any hockey team, French boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad