Useless Thread MDCCCXV - Preemptive Next Marvel Movie Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Canucks won their second straight game with coach Bruce Boudreau, 2-1 in a shootout against the Boston Bruins at Rogers Arena on Wednesday.
Brock Boeser scored, and Thatcher Demko made 35 saves for the Canucks (10-15-2), who have won four of five, including 4-0 against the Los Angeles Kings in Boudreau's debut Monday. J.T. Miller and Bo Horvat scored in the shootout.
"Our group has really come together," Boeser said. "Tonight was another great step for us and we've got to continue to play hard and play together."

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
@Tarantula @Mantis what is wrong with the Bruins this year?

Bruins need to retool or rebuild. Kreji and Rask were basically done at the NHL level at least as pieces on a contending team, and the production line is getting up there save Pasta. They don't have the depth to be a contender, not in todays NHL. Game 7 SCF against Stl was painful for me as I didn't think this incarnation would get that close again.

Sep 19, 2008
5svvias3qj481.gif

Sep 19, 2008
EA SPORTS NHL 22 - IIHF Content Update

WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS

Lead your favourite World Juniors team to victory in the World Junior Championships tournament! Play through the authentic tournament structure, visuals, and roster updates.

WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

We're also pleased to announce that IIHF Women's teams will also be added to NHL 22 PLAY NOW mode in January 2022, along with the Women's World Championships authentic tournament structure and visuals. Celebrate women's hockey from across the globe!

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
You daughter is wayyyy beyond adorable!

Update: Today we went for a nature hike in the park, because it was her first snow and she is OBSESSED with the snow. We saw a jogger, and she waved at her and then said "Giddy Up, neighbor!" :heart::heart:

And yeah, best you avoid any cruiseship Newelywed Game because 138% of the questions are about life in the bedroom!

Oh dear.

And sadly your Brickell Ave story is all too typical for Miami residents!

Oh no it didn't bother me; I'm private about that stuff but I am by no means offended by those that choose to share information.

Why is that surprising? The NHL is run like shit by out-of-touch, greedy, boring individuals and hockey is an extremely expensive sport to play so its reach will always be limited. Soccer is much cheaper to play, already has a global outreach and is not dependent on finding a sheet of ice.

Hockey in a vacuum is a much more interesting sport (though I don't watch the NHL anymore, myself) but it will eventually lose ground to soccer nationwide. Honestly, if they're not careful hockey is going to reach a saturation point. They need to make the game more affordable and accessible to learn, and also more exciting to watch.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad