Useless Thread MDCCCXV - Preemptive Next Marvel Movie Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
At work, I always park near the back of the lot so people can maybe take a f***ing hint and not park next to me.

Well, I get to work today and a bunch of chodes are parked where I usually park, so I go park in a section, one that's equally as far away from the door, where just a few cars are parked.

So, I go to leave work and there's an almost empty lot, except one of the absolute moron dickheads that operate the shuttle service to the airport parked the shuttle right next to my f***ing car. Of f***ing course they parked so god damned close that their door hit my side mirror and left a mark on it.

And I know they god damn did it because I just washed my car this past weekend and the mark definitely wasn't there.

Words cannot describe how much I hate people in general.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I love reading @Sega Dreamcast grumble angrily about things. :laugh:

Surprisingly, I was in a good mood until I started doing that census survey.

No, I'm not blind. No, I'm not deaf. No, I'm not disabled. Shouldn't the government already know this shit?

Describe your job, as if human eyes are ever going to read whatever bullshit I typed in.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I couldn't get the mark off my car with the old spit shine, but it came off pretty easily with a magic eraser.

You know what else is pretty easy? Not hitting other people's cars. In fact, I do it all the time!

lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
One time I had vodka straight up and puked my guts out. Like you can't even drink that stuff.

kraptpv.gif

Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
To give that kid some credit, my reaction wasn't much better the first time I snuck some vodka out of the parents' liquor cabinet

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
My family and I love cruises. I get terrible motion sickness but I can medically account for that. Cruises are really the ideal vacation for people with ADD.

My daughter loves boats and has asked to go on a boat. Next summer we'll try to do one for her, depending on how they can accommodate a toddler.
Cruise ships are great at accomodating the kiddos. How old is she? Right now we only have the teen program going because with the vaccine rules, no one under 12 had been allowed to sail. But once more kiddos get the full dosage, the regular youth programs will be back in force. At the risk of offending some people, though, I am loving the fact that my voyage is almost kid free (just a few teens from what I can see). Not that I dislike kids, but its nice not to have to dodge groups of them running amouck! LOL

When/If you decide to cruise, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Greetings once again from the Internet Cafe! Had a nice relaxing day onboard whilst most of the fellow guests got off to explore the toilet that is Nassau, Bahamas. Had a most delicious prime rib at the steak house onboard & unexpectedly had a dinner companion..... a nice female co-worker onboard who just happened to be right behind me at the hostess desk & we decided why not share a meal! (get your minds out of the gutter......it was dinner & then we went off on our merry ways! :laugh:) Oh & sorry deviants......no "happy burgers" served onboard!

Next was the broadway show Kinky Boots, which was great but way too long for my liking (105 minutes). Evenig was capped off by watching the 2nd half of Monday Night Football.

Today is a relaxing day at sea. And its "awesome 80's Night" which features so many of the tunes I adore & Metalhead despises with a passion!

Observations......besides the Jackson Mahomes lookalike, I'd venture to say a good part of the masses onboard are fans of big bad Orange Man! :laugh: And there is a large contingency of folks from Michigan, proudly wearing shirts representing TTUN!

Will try & check in tomorrow morning......keep praying for The Habs!

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Cruise ships are great at accomodating the kiddos. How old is she? Right now we only have the teen program going because with the vaccine rules, no one under 12 had been allowed to sail. But once more kiddos get the full dosage, the regular youth programs will be back in force. At the risk of offending some people, though, I am loving the fact that my voyage is almost kid free (just a few teens from what I can see). Not that I dislike kids, but its nice not to have to dodge groups of them running amouck! LOL

When/If you decide to cruise, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

She turns 3 in approximately 1 month. She's simply the nicest little kid in the world. Everyone she sees, she waves and says "Hi neighbor!" She likes to study things from afar, asks lots of questions, and loves animals more than anything else.

We love cruises and will try to take one next year, assuming she's vaccinated.

Greetings once again from the Internet Cafe! Had a nice relaxing day onboard whilst most of the fellow guests got off to explore the toilet that is Nassau, Bahamas. Had a most delicious prime rib at the steak house onboard & unexpectedly had a dinner companion..... a nice female co-worker onboard who just happened to be right behind me at the hostess desk & we decided why not share a meal! (get your minds out of the gutter......it was dinner & then we went off on our merry ways! :laugh:) Oh & sorry deviants......no "happy burgers" served onboard!

Next was the broadway show Kinky Boots, which was great but way too long for my liking (105 minutes). Evenig was capped off by watching the 2nd half of Monday Night Football.

Today is a relaxing day at sea. And its "awesome 80's Night" which features so many of the tunes I adore & Metalhead despises with a passion!

Observations......besides the Jackson Mahomes lookalike, I'd venture to say a good part of the masses onboard are fans of big bad Orange Man! :laugh: And there is a large contingency of folks from Michigan, proudly wearing shirts representing TTUN!

The first cruise I ever went on was a Caribbean cruise that departed from Miami; unfortunately we had a bunch of shitty weather so I was super seasick the bulk of the time at open sea. Like an idiot, I chose to deal with the nausea by abusing the open bar and got absolutely TANKED on a nightly basis (Narrator: this did not make him less nauseous) which is rather out of character for me. Anyway, we stopped at Nassau and I only remember 2 things: 1) everyone kept trying to braid my then gf's hair; and 2) thinking that this place should be much nicer than it actually is.

...do I want to know what a happy burger is? :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008

how do you get the game at the cruise

does it have a sports bar

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
She turns 3 in approximately 1 month. She's simply the nicest little kid in the world. Everyone she sees, she waves and says "Hi neighbor!" She likes to study things from afar, asks lots of questions, and loves animals more than anything else.

We love cruises and will try to take one next year, assuming she's vaccinated.

The first cruise I ever went on was a Caribbean cruise that departed from Miami; unfortunately we had a bunch of shitty weather so I was super seasick the bulk of the time at open sea. Like an idiot, I chose to deal with the nausea by abusing the open bar and got absolutely TANKED on a nightly basis (Narrator: this did not make him less nauseous) which is rather out of character for me. Anyway, we stopped at Nassau and I only remember 2 things: 1) everyone kept trying to braid my then gf's hair; and 2) thinking that this place should be much nicer than it actually is.

...do I want to know what a happy burger is? :laugh:

A&W had this on their menu back in the day and had some fun banter about hash being the main ingredient with the waitress. We wound up dating for a few years. These and more details were drawn out a few UT threads ago and since then amongst a few of us Happy Burger has become somewhat of a inside gag.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany