Not open for further replies.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
1x
Delete Battlefield and play Halo!!!

Sep 19, 2008
One time I had vodka straight up and puked my guts out. Like you can't even drink that stuff.

TheGreenTBer

Angry HFBoards Drama Queen since 2005
Apr 30, 2021
Greetings from the Internet Cafe aboard the beautiful Norwegian Encore! Even though it is not good for business, I am absolutely loving sailing with a capacity of 50% or maybe less. I will try to check in periodically as I have 250 free minutes of Wi_Fi to burn.

Food has been great so far. They showed Chargers/Bengals; Stillers/Ravens & Broncos/Chiefs, so I saw bits & pieces of each & saw that my Dolphins won again! :handclap:

@TheGreenTBer #KittyWentMeow! :laugh: :cry:

And there is a young dude onboard who resembles Jackson Mahomes! :biglaugh:

Later Clones!

My family and I love cruises. I get terrible motion sickness but I can medically account for that. Cruises are really the ideal vacation for people with ADD.

My daughter loves boats and has asked to go on a boat. Next summer we'll try to do one for her, depending on how they can accommodate a toddler.

TheGreenTBer

Angry HFBoards Drama Queen since 2005
Apr 30, 2021
One time I had vodka straight up and puked my guts out. Like you can't even drink that stuff.

Vodka, perhaps, but bourbon whiskey is awesome served neat.

I had this awesome handmade whiskey in PEI once. I forgot where it was though.

EDIT: As for tequila...the tequila good enough to drink straight is usually very expensive.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
As my phone suddenly just decides to reboot and update.

In the history of phones, there has never been an update that made me go "Oh wow, I'm glad I updated immediately". No, it's always shit getting changed for no f***ing reason so I understandably postpone updating as long as possible.

Best case scenario: I see no benefit so it's just a giant waste of time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad