Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXV: Pat McAfee Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Joy Reid is perhaps the worst commentator on MSNBC and takes the mantle from "Rev Al" not sure why he has a show on there, or Morning Joe.

You are legit lying to your audience.

"And Levin or Hannity don't?"

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
wtf

becky lynch is coming to the local synagogue in DC

Culled from decades of journal entries, Becky Lynch, The Man: Not Your Average Average Girl delves into the WWE superstar's earliest wrestling days, her scrappy beginnings, and her meteoric rise to fame—offering a raw and honest depiction of the complex woman behind the character played on TV.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Joy Reid is perhaps the worst commentator on MSNBC and takes the mantle from "Rev Al" not sure why he has a show on there, or Morning Joe.

You are legit lying to your audience.

"And Levin or Hannity don't?"

I have a soft spot for Joy Ann because she used to write for the Miami Herald. :) And what is your problem with 'Rev"? :dunno: What is he lying about? :dunno: Fond memories of his regular appearances on WOR TV's iconic Morton Downey Show back in the 80's.

And Levin or Hannity don't?? _ Legitimate question.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The Pentagon shut down similar right-wing accusations this month after conservative commentator Jesse Watters claimed that Swift was a potential “front for a covert political agenda.”

“It’s real. The Pentagon psy-op unit pitched NATO on turning Taylor Swift into an asset for combating misinformation online,” Watters said, referring to a clip from a 2019 NATO Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence conference that appeared to show a presenter naming Swift as an example of a powerful influencer.

At the end of the segment, which aired during his Fox News show, Watters said he had “no evidence” of the conspiracy.

Seems quite malicious for a Fox News pundit to just outright lie and deceive their viewers like that.

Oh but someone on MSNBC might have been wrong about something once, so both sides.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The sheer f***ing balls of mother f***ing Fox News accusing Taylor Swift of being part of a covert political agenda.

Irony is dead. Objective fact means nothing to cult numbers.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Panthers sub 5 months ago:

"The CMC trade allowed us to get Bryce Young, so I’m still pretty happy it happened."

Oof

"Unfortunately we sent DJ Moore to hell, which is so f’d up. Haha"

You realize you sent what will be the first overall pick with him, right? Haha

I don't want to call Panthers fans stupid, but this is some hilarious hindsight.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Sep 19, 2008
Coworker: "I don't watch football anymore because it's all political. People kneeling during the anthem is so disrespectful."

Dude that was like 8 years ago

The amount of people on the train home from Baltimore after the game who threatened not to watch the Super Bowl 😂

not me though even though Taylor will be on constantly.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad