Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20230731_103558549.jpg

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
That scoreboard mocking of Detroit is yet another example of the incompetence of the Marlins PR/Marketing departments to go along with Fireworks Nights on the same day as Bark at the Park & Military Veterans Appreciation Day & giving recovering alcoholic Miggy Cabrera a bottle of rum as part of his farewell gift from the team. :help:

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Are they trying to insult the city and its residents by pointing that out?

No shit, cities decline when the dominant industry in the city declines.

It's not the fault of the average Detroit citizen that the big auto makers lost track of the market and made shitty cars.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Are they trying to insult the city and its residents by pointing that out?

No shit, cities decline when the dominant industry in the city declines.

It's not the fault of the average Detroit citizen that the big auto makers lost track of the market and made shitty cars.
I think that is what they are going for. Much as I have enjoyed the surprisingly successful season the Marlins have had so far, I still despise the people who run their marketing/PR........they seem like a bunch of college frat boys. Here is the latest brainstorm idea to get people in the ballpark:

:facepalm:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
It sucks but the good thing about not being that involved in this WC because I didn't expect much from that roster + my entire life not revolving around sports teams and sports as a whole is that I don't really care.
now you can focus on jean somi comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad